Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Friday, February 24, 2017

Death Bed Confession

Bible Questions Answered:
“...found your address in the book and I hope this gets this question to you, I didn't see it on your page. Do those who make a death bed repentance and acceptance of Jesus Christ, go to heaven? They may have lived a sinful life, but then do that before they die. Doesn't seem right they would have the blessings that a faithful child of God would have....”
Kelsey/ Alta Sierra, California  U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

First Bible Story:

Luke 23:39-43 NLT
39 One of the criminals hanging beside Him scoffed, “So you’re The Messiah, are you? Prove it by saving yourself—and us, too, while you’re at it!”
40 But the other criminal protested, “Don’t you fear God even when you have been sentenced to die?
41 We deserve to die for our crimes, but this Man hasn’t done anything wrong.”
42 Then he said, “Jesus, remember me when you come into your Kingdom.
43 And Jesus replied, “I assure you, today you will be with Me in paradise.”

This repentant criminal asked for The Lord's mercy, the other did not. To the one who turned to
The Lord, He replied “I assure you, today you will be with Me in paradise.” Yes, this was a death bed confession.

John 1;12 KJV
But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name:

John 3:16 KJV
For God so loved the world, that He gave His Only Begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 6:37,47 KJV
37 “...him that cometh to Me I will in no wise cast out.”
47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on Me hath everlasting life.

Acts 2:21 KJV
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of The Lord shall be saved.”

Second Bible Story:

Matthew 20:1-16 KJV
1 For the kingdom of heaven is like unto A Man that is an house holder, which went out early in the morning to hire laborers into His vineyard.
2 And when He had agreed with the laborers for a penny a day, He sent them into His vineyard.
3 And He went out about the third hour, and saw others standing idle in the marketplace,
4 And said unto them; Go ye also into the vineyard, and whatsoever is right I will give you. And they went their way.
5 Again He went out about the sixth and ninth hour, and did likewise.
6 And about the eleventh hour He went out, and found others standing idle, and saith unto them, Why stand ye here all the day idle?
7 They say unto Him, Because no man hath hired us. He saith unto them, Go ye also into the vineyard; and whatsoever is right, that shall ye receive.
8 So when even was come, The Lord of the vineyard saith unto His steward, Call the laborers, and give them their hire, beginning from the last unto the first.
9 And when they came that were hired about the eleventh hour, they received every man a penny.
10 But when the first came, they supposed that they should have received more; and they likewise received every man a penny.
11 And when they had received it, they murmured against The Goodman of the house,
12 Saying, These last have wrought but one hour, and thou hast made them equal unto us, which have borne the burden and heat of the day.
13 But He answered one of them, and said, Friend, I do thee no wrong: didst not thou agree with Me for a penny?
14 Take that thine is, and go thy way: I will give unto this last, even as unto thee.
15 Is it not lawful for Me to do what I will with Mine own? Is thine eye evil, because I am Good
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Ephesians 2:8,9 KJV
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is
The Gift Of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

The Master, alone, determined, who should or who should not be paid, and even if they had but worked for Him, one hour, they were accepted and paid.

Psalm 86:5,13,15 KJV
5 For thou, Lord, art Good, and ready to Forgive; and plenteous in Mercy unto all them that call upon thee.
13 For great is thy mercy toward me: and thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest hell.
15 But thou, O Lord, art a God full of Compassion, and Gracious, Long Suffering, and plenteous in Mercy and Truth.

Psalm 100:5 KJV
For The Lord is Good; His Mercy is everlasting; and His Truth endureth to all generations.

Psalm 103:8 KJV
The Lord is Merciful and Gracious, Slow To Anger, and plenteous in Mercy.

Psalm 109:21,26 KJV
21 But do thou for me, O God The Lord, for thy name's sake: because thy Mercy is good, deliver thou me.
26 Help me, O Lord my God: O save me according to thy Mercy:

Revelation 2:10 KJV
"... be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Pastor, this just, doesn't seem right!”

Well it is right, because The Master Of The House, says so!
However, this is not quite, the end of the story, “NOT,” that any Christian, would wish any ill will to this repentant criminal!

Yes the repentant criminal received eternal life, the crown of life. But, that is not the end of the story.

Revelation 21:4 (Revelation 7:17) KJV
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Will there be tears in heaven? Yes, God's Word, has just told us so!

And no doubt individuals as this repentant criminal, found himself as one of them.

Eternal Life, yes, forever with The Lord, yes, but NO LIFE of good works to give to The Lord, only an empty life of crime. No rewards for Godly service. No one to meet him, within the gates, that he had won for The Master.

In his life he may have or may not have been brought up in a home that honored
The Living God, no matter what the case, his hands were empty. If he had been brought up in a Godly home, besides emptiness, there would be burning shame, that he knew better, but never did it.

Yes, Jesus will wipe tears, crying, sorrow and pain.
And yet sadly, too late, forever too late, to prove one's love, by faith, on that day, the sun had forever set.

And now some today, may in folly think, I'll live my life just the way I want, and before I die, I'll repent and receive Christ.

Warning....

Proverbs 27:1 KJV
Boast not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth.

Hebrews 4:7 KJV
"...To day if ye will hear His voice, harden not your hearts.

Every day, many go out into eternity, never having a second to pray any repentance and confession prayer!

Then again, an evil person, may indeed have time to pray such a prayer, as some kind of “fire insurance policy,” but find that God is no fool!

Galatians 6:7 KJV
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Hebrews 10:31 KJV
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Prayer:

Acts 4:12 KJV
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.”

Romans 6:23 KJV
For the wages of sin is death; but The Gift Of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”

The Loving Mercy Of God:

Psalm 5:7 KJV
But as for me, I will come into thy house in the multitude of thy mercy: and in thy fear will I worship toward thy holy temple.

Psalm 13:5 KJV
But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation.

Psalm 25:7,16 KJV
7 Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions: according to thy mercy remember thou me for thy goodness' sake, O Lord.
16 Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.

Psalm 30:10 KJV
Hear, O Lord, and have mercy upon me: Lord, be thou my helper.

Psalm 31:9 KJV
Have mercy upon me, O Lord, for I am in trouble: mine eye is consumed with grief, yea, my soul and my belly.

Psalm 36:5 KJV
Thy mercy, O Lord, is in the heavens; and thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds.

Psalm 51:1 KJV
Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy loving kindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.

Psalm 57:10 KJV
For thy mercy is great unto the heavens, and thy truth unto the clouds.

Psalm 66:20 KJV
Blessed be God, which hath not turned away my prayer, nor his mercy from me.

Psalm 69:13 KJV
But as for me, my prayer is unto thee, O Lord, in an acceptable time: O God, in the multitude of thy mercy hear me, in The Truth of thy salvation.

Psalm 85:7 KJV
Shew us thy mercy, O Lord, and grant us thy salvation.

Psalm 106:1 KJV
Praise ye The Lord. O give thanks unto The Lord; for He is Good: for His Mercy endureth for ever.

Psalm 108:4 KJV
For thy Mercy is great above the heavens: and thy Truth reacheth unto the clouds.

Psalm 147:11 KJV
The Lord taketh pleasure in them that fear Him, in those that hope in His Mercy.