Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Saturday, February 4, 2017

Fearlessness

Bible Questions Answered:
“...I am afraid that I will loose my job, and my wife is sick...”
Robert/ Philadelphia, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

II Timothy 1:7 KJVFor God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but (The Spirit ) of Power, and of Love, and of a Sound Mind.

Acts 1:8 KJV
But ye shall receive Power, after that The Holy Ghost is come upon you..."

Fear does “not,” come from God.
Fear comes from the devil, the enemy of mankind.
Fear is a tool in the hand of the enemy to destroy.

John 10:10 KJV
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy...”
The thief, comes to steal our peace of mind, our faith in God and His word.
Leaving us in torment.

I John 4:18 KJV
"...fear hath torment."

God's people are to be Fearless.

Fearlessness In The Name Of The Lord:

Isaiah 12:2 KJV
Behold, God is my Salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for The Lord Jehovah is my Strength and my Song; He also is become my Salvation.

Psalm 91:1-16 NLT
1 Those who live in the shelter of The Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
2 This I declare about The Lord: He alone is my Refuge, my place of Safety; He is my God, and I trust Him.
3 For He will rescue you from every trap and protect you from deadly disease.
4 He will cover you with His feathers. He will shelter you with His wings. His faithful promises are your armor and protection.
5 Do not be afraid of the terrors of the night, nor the arrow that flies in the day.
6 Do not dread the disease that stalks in darkness, nor the disaster that strikes at midday.
7 Though a thousand fall at your side, though ten thousand are dying around you, these evils will not touch you.
8 Just open your eyes, and see how the wicked are punished.
9 If you make The Lord your Refuge,if you make the Most High your Shelter,
10 no evil will conquer you; no plague will come near your home.
11 For He will order His angels to protect you wherever you go.
12 They will hold you up with their hands so you won’t even hurt your foot on a stone.
13 You will trample upon lions and cobras; you will crush fierce lions and serpents under your feet!
14 The Lord says, “I will rescue those who love Me. I will protect those who trust in My name.
15 When they call on Me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue and honor them.
16 I will reward them with a long life and give them My salvation.”

Psalm 27:1-6 NLT A psalm of David.
1 The Lord is my Light and my Salvation— so why should I be afraid? The Lord is my Fortress, protecting me from danger, so why should I tremble?
2 When evil people come to devour me, when my enemies and foes attack me, they will stumble and fall.
3 Though a mighty army surrounds me, my heart will not be afraid. Even if I am attacked, I will remain confident.
4 The one thing I ask of The Lord— the thing I seek most— is to live in The House Of The Lord all the days of my life, delighting in The Lord’s perfections and meditating in His Temple.
5 For He will conceal me there when troubles come; He will hide me in His sanctuary. He will place me out of reach on A High Rock.
6 Then I will hold my head high above my enemies who surround me. At his Sanctuary I will offer sacrifices with shouts of joy, singing and praising The Lord with music.

CONQUER FEAR THROUGH THE PROMISES OF GOD:

Genesis 15:1 KJV
After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy Shield, and thy exceeding great Reward.

Deuteronomy 20:3,4 NLT (Moses)
3 "...Listen to me, all you men of Israel! Do not be afraid as you go out to fight your enemies today! Do not lose heart or panic or tremble before them.
4 For the Lord your God is going with you! He will fight for you against your enemies, and He will give you victory!’

Deuteronomy 31:8 KJV
And the LORD, He it is that doth go before thee; He will be with thee, He will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

Nehemiah 8:10 KJV
"... the joy of the LORD is your strength."

Psalm 23:1-6 KJV
1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Psalm 34:4 KJV
I sought the LORD, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

Proverbs 18:10 KJV
The name of the LORD is a Strong Tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.

Proverbs 29:25 KJV
The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe.

Isaiah 41:10 KJV
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness.

Isaiah 43:1-3 KJV
1 But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and He that formed thee, O Israel (God's people), Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art Mine.
2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
3 For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Savior:

Joel 3:10 KJV
"...let the weak say, I am strong."

Luke 8:50 KJV
But when Jesus heard it, He answered him, saying, Fear not: believe only..."

Luke 12:32 KJV
Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

John 10:10,11 KJV
10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
11 I am the Good Shepherd: the Good Shepherd giveth His life for the sheep.

Romans 8:15 KJV
For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of Adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

Romans 14:23 KJV
"... for whatsoever is not of faith is sin."

Ephesians 6:10,16 KJV (The Word of God)
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might.
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

Philippians 4:13 KJV
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

I John 4:4,18 KJV
4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.
18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

CONQUER FEAR BY TRUST IN GOD:

II Samuel 22:3 KJV
The God of my Rock; in Him will I trust: He is my Shield, and the Horn of my Salvation, my High Tower, and my Refuge, my Savior; thou savest me from violence.

II Samuel 22:31 KJV
As for God, His way is perfect; The Word Of The Lord is tried: He is a Buckler (Shield) to all them that trust in Him.

Job 13:15 KJV
Though He slay me, yet will I trust in Him..."

Psalm 4:5 KJV
Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in The Lord.

Psalm 5:11 KJV
But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.

Psalm 9:10 KJV
And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, Lord, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

Psalm 11:1 KJV
In the Lord put I my trust:

Psalm 16:1 KJV
Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.

Psalm 18:2,30 KJV
2 The Lord is my Rock, and my Fortress, and my Deliverer; my God, my Strength, in whom I will trust; my Buckler (Shield), and the horn of my Salvation, and my High Tower.
30 As for God, His way is perfect: The Word Of The Lord is tried: He is a Buckler to all those that trust in Him.

Psalm 20:7 KJV
Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of The Lord our God.

Psalm 31:1,19 NKJV
1 In You, O Lord, I put my trust; Let me never be ashamed; Deliver me in Your righteousness.
19 Oh, how great is Your goodness, Which You have laid up for those who fear You, Which You have prepared for those who trust in You In the presence of the sons of men!

Psalm 34:22 KJV
The Lord redeemeth the soul of His servants: and none of them that trust in Him shall be desolate.

Psalm 36:7 KJV
How excellent is thy loving kindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings.

Psalm 37:3,5,40 KJV
3 Trust in The Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.
5 Commit thy way unto The Lord; trust also in Him; and He shall bring it to pass.
40 And The Lord shall help them, and deliver them: He shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in Him.

Psalm 40:3,4 KJV
3 And He hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in The Lord.
4 Blessed is that man that maketh The Lord his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.

Psalm 52:8 KJV
But I am like a green olive tree in The House Of God: I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever.

Psalm 56:3,4,11 KJV
3 What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee. (D.L. Moody's favorite Bible Verse.)
4 In God I will praise His Word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.
11 In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me.

Psalm 61:4 NKJV
I will abide in Your tabernacle forever; I will trust in the shelter of Your wings. Selah

Psalm 62:8 KJV
Trust in Him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before Him: God is a Refuge for us. Selah.

Psalm 64:10 KJV
The righteous shall be glad in The Lord, and shall trust in Him; and all the upright in heart shall glory.

Psalm 71:1,5 KJV
1 In thee, O Lord, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.
5 For thou art my hope, O Lord God: thou art my trust from my youth.

Psalm 73:28 KJV
But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in The Lord God, that I may declare all thy works.

Psalm 91:2,4 KJV
2 I will say of The Lord, He is my Refuge and my Fortress: my God; in Him will I trust.
4 He shall cover thee with His feathers, and under His wings shalt thou trust: His Truth shall be thy Shield and Buckler.

Psalm 115:11 KJV
Ye that fear The Lord, trust in The Lord: He is their Help and their Shield.

Psalm 118:8,9 KJV
8 It is better to trust in The Lord than to put confidence in man.
9 It is better to trust in The Lord than to put confidence in princes.

Psalm 125:1 KJV
They that trust in The Lord shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.

Psalm 141:8 KJV
But mine eyes are unto thee, O God The Lord: in thee is my trust..."

Psalm 143:8 KJV
Cause me to hear thy loving kindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.

Psalm 144:2 KJV
My Goodness, and my Fortress; my High Tower, and my Deliverer; my Shield, and He in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.

Proverbs 3:5 KJV
Trust in The Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Proverbs 29:25 KJV
The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in The Lord shall be safe.

Proverbs 30:5 KJV
Every word of God is pure: He is a Shield unto them that put their trust in Him.

Isaiah 12:2 KJV
Behold, God is my Salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for The Lord Jehovah is my Strength and my Song; He also is become my Salvation.

Isaiah 26:4 KJV
Trust ye in The Lord for ever: for in The Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength:

Isaiah 31:1 KJV
Woe to them that go down to Egypt for help; and stay on horses, and trust in chariots, because they are many; and in horsemen, because they are very strong; but they look not unto The Holy One Of Israel, neither seek The Lord!

Isaiah 51:5 KJV
My righteousness is near; my salvation is gone forth, and Mine arms shall judge the people; the isles shall wait upon Me, and on Mine arm shall they trust.

Isaiah 57:13 KJV
When thou criest, let thy companies deliver thee; but the wind shall carry them all away; vanity shall take them: but he that putteth his trust in Me shall possess the land, and shall inherit My holy mountain;

Romans 15:12 KJV
And again, Esaias (Isaiah) saith, There shall be A Root Of Jesse, and He that shall rise to reign over the Gentiles; in Him shall the Gentiles trust.

I Timothy 4:10 KJV
For therefore we both labor and suffer reproach, because we trust in The living God, who is The Savior of all men, specially of those that believe.

As Christian people, fear must not rule our lives. Fear is a spirit, not given to us from The Lord.

Hebrews 13:5 NLT
"...For God has said, “I will never fail you. I will never abandon you.”

Mark 11:22 KJV
And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

John 14:13,14 KJV
13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in My (Jesus) name, that will I do, that The Father may be glorified in The Son.
14 If ye shall ask any thing in My name, I will do it.

John 16:23,24 KJV
23 And in that day ye shall ask Me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask The Father in My name, He will give it you.
24 Hitherto have ye asked nothing in My name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

Trust and Obey
When we walk with The Lord
In The Light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will,

He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.

Refrain:
Trust and obey, for there's no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

Not a burden we bear,
Not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief or a loss,
Not a frown or a cross,
But is blest if we trust and obey.

But we never can prove
The delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favor He shows,
For the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

Then in fellowship sweet
We will sit at His feet,
Or we'll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do,
Where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and obey.

Hymn Writer ~ John H. Sammis, 1846-1919
Hymn Music ~ Daniel B. Towner, 1850-1919

Hear the music, copy and paste the following URL into your web browser and hit enter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4Ekcpyt8Xo

Salvation Prayer:
Our God, answers the prayers of His children, are you His child?

John 1:12 KJV
But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name:

John 3:14-18 KJV
14 "...Even so must The Son Of Man be lifted up:
15 That whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His Only Begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting Life.
17 For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on Him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of The Only Begotten Son Of God.