Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Friday, March 18, 2016

Faithfulness Of God

Bible Questions Answered:
“...so after all I had done for him, he didn't save a job for me after all, I've given up on everything...”
Darlene/ Stockholm County, Sweden

Bible Answer:

In discouragement, it is so easy to lump unfaithful people and God, together, but that is a terrible mistake!

Romans 3:3,4 NLT
3 True, some of them were unfaithful; but just because they were unfaithful, does that mean God will be unfaithful?
4 Of course not! Even if everyone else is a liar, God is true..."

Hebrews 13:5,8 KJV
5 "... for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Bible Texts:

The Faithfulness Of God:

Genesis 9:16,17 KJV
16 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.
17 And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between Me and all flesh that is upon the earth.

Genesis 28:15 KJV
And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of.

Exodus 34:6 KJV
And The Lord passed by before him, and proclaimed, The Lord, The Lord God, Merciful and Gracious, Long suffering, and abundant in Goodness and Truth,

Numbers 23:19 KJV
God is not a man, that He should lie; neither The son Of Man, that He should repent: hath He said, and shall He not do it? or hath He spoken, and shall He not make it good?

Deuteronomy 7:8,9 KJV
8 But because The Lord loved you, and because He would keep the oath which He had sworn unto your fathers, hath The Lord brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.
9 Know therefore that The Lord thy God, He is God, The faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love Him and keep His commandments to a thousand generations;

Joshua 23:14 KJV
And, behold, this day I am going the way of all the earth: and ye know in all your hearts and in all your souls, that not one thing hath failed of all the good things which The Lord your God spake concerning you; all are come to pass unto you, and not one thing hath failed thereof.

I Kings 8: 56-58 KJV
56 Blessed be The Lord, that hath given rest unto His people Israel, according to all that He promised: there hath not failed one word of all His good promise, which He promised by the hand of Moses His servant.
57 The Lord our God be with us, as He was with our fathers: let Him not leave us, nor forsake us:
58 That He may incline our hearts unto Him, to walk in all His ways, and to keep His commandments, and His statutes, and His judgments, which He commanded our fathers.

Psalm 9:10 KJV
And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, Lord, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

Psalm 23:1-6 KJV
1 The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of The Lord for ever.

Psalm 33:4 KJV
For The Word Of The Lord is right; and all His works are done in Truth.

Psalm 36:5 KJV
Thy mercy, O Lord, is in the heavens; and thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds.

Psalm 86:15 KJV
But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, long suffering, and plenteous in mercy and Truth.

Psalm 89:1,2 KJV
1 I will sing of the mercies of The Lord for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations.
2 For I have said, Mercy shall be built up for ever: thy faithfulness shalt thou establish in the very heavens.
Psalm 100:4,5 KJV
4 Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise: be thankful unto Him, and bless His name.
5 For The Lord is good; His mercy is everlasting; and His Truth endureth to all generations.

Psalm 111:7-9 KJV
7 The works of His hands are verity (truth) and judgment; all His commandments are sure.
8 They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in Truth and uprightness.
9 He sent redemption unto His people: He hath commanded His covenant for ever: holy and reverend is His name.

Psalm 119:64,65,90 NLT
64 O Lord, your unfailing love fills the earth; teach me your decrees.
65 You have done many good things for me, Lord, just as you promised.
90 Your faithfulness extends to every generation, as enduring as the earth you created.

Psalm 121:1-3,7,8 KJV
1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
2 My help cometh from The Lord, which made heaven and earth.
3 He will not suffer (permit) thy foot to be moved: He that keepeth thee will not slumber.
7 The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: He shall preserve thy soul.
8 The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

Psalm 136:26 NLT
Give thanks to The God Of Heaven. His faithful love endures forever.

Proverbs 18:24 KJV
A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is A Friend that sticketh closer than a brother.

Isaiah 54:9,10 KJV
9 For this is as the waters of Noah unto me: for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth; so have I sworn that I would not be wroth with thee, nor rebuke thee.
10 For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but My kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of My peace be removed, saith
The Lord that hath mercy on thee.

Jeremiah 29:11-13 NLT
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” says The Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
12 In those days when you pray, I will listen.
13 If you look for Me wholeheartedly, you will find Me.

Lamentations 3:22,23 KJV
22 It is of The Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not.
23 They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.

Malachi 3:6 NLT
I am The Lord, and I do not change. That is why you descendants of Jacob are not already destroyed.

John 16:33 NLT
I have told you all this so that you may have peace in Me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.”

I Corinthians 1:9 KJV
God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of His Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

I Corinthians 10:13 KJV
There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer (permit) you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

I Thessalonians 5:23,24 KJV
23 And the very God Of Peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
24 Faithful is He that calleth you, who also will do it.

II Thessalonians 3:3 NLT
But The Lord is Faithful; He will strengthen you and guard you from the evil one.

II Timothy 2:13,19 KJV
13 If we believe not, yet He abideth faithful: He cannot deny Himself.
19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are His. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

Hebrews 6:18 NLT
So God has given both His promise and His oath. These two things are unchangeable because it is impossible for God to lie. Therefore, we who have fled to Him for refuge can have great confidence as we hold to the hope that lies before us.

Hebrews 10:23 KJV
Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for He is Faithful that promised;)

Hebrews 11:11 KJV
Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged Him Faithful who had promised.

Hebrews 13:5 KJV
Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

I Peter 4:19 NLT
So if you are suffering in a manner that pleases God, keep on doing what is right, and trust your lives to the God who created you, for He will never fail you.

II Peter 3:9 KJV
The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long suffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

I John 1:9 KJV
If we confess our sins, He is Faithful and Just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

I John 5:14,15 KJV
14 And this is the confidence that we have in Him, that, if we ask any thing according to His will, He heareth us:
15 And if we know that He hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of Him.