Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Thursday, March 31, 2016

Church Divisions

Bible Questions Answered:
“Our church has a division between its membership. Traditionalists versus Contemporary believers, and the division is sharp and separating and nothing is making it go away, if the church leans towards the more traditional, then thee opposing group makes a ruckus and the same if it moves towards the more contemporary with the traditional members being upset and put out...”
Arnold/ Fayetteville, North Carolina U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

The Word Of God has a thing or two to say concerning church divisions:

Divisions Within The Church, Condemned:

I Corinthians 1:10-17 NLT
10 I appeal to you, dear brothers and sisters, by the authority of our
Lord Jesus Christ, to live in harmony with each other. Let there be no divisions in the church. Rather, be of one mind, united in thought and purpose.
11 For some members of Chloe’s household have told me about your quarrels, my dear brothers and sisters.
12 Some of you are saying, “I am a follower of Paul.” Others are saying, “I follow Apollos,” or “I follow Peter,” or “I follow only Christ.”
13 Has Christ been divided into factions? Was I, Paul, crucified for you? Were any of you baptized in the name of Paul? Of course not!
14 I thank God that I did not baptize any of you except Crispus and Gaius,
15 for now no one can say they were baptized in my name.
16 (Oh yes, I also baptized the household of Stephanas, but I don’t remember baptizing anyone else.)
17 For Christ didn’t send me to baptize, but to preach the Good News—and not with clever speech, for fear that the cross of Christ would lose its power.

Carnal spirit:

I Corinthians 3:3 NLT
For you are still controlled by your sinful nature. You are jealous of one another and quarrel with each other. Doesn’t that prove you are controlled by your sinful nature? Aren’t you living like people of the world?

I Corinthians 11:18 NLT
18 First, I hear that there are divisions among you when you meet as a church, and to some extent I believe it.
22"...Do you want me to praise you? Well, I certainly will not praise you for this!

Unbecoming a church of The Lord Jesus Christ:

I Corinthians 12:12-27 NLT
12 The human body has many parts, but the many parts make up one whole body. So it is with the body of Christ.
13 Some of us are Jews, some are Gentiles, some are slaves, and some are free. But we have all been baptized into one body by one Spirit, and we all share the same Spirit.

14 Yes, the body has many different parts, not just one part.
15 If the foot says, “I am not a part of the body because I am not a hand,” that does not make it any less a part of the body.
16 And if the ear says, “I am not part of the body because I am not an eye,” would that make it any less a part of the body?
17 If the whole body were an eye, how would you hear? Or if your whole body were an ear, how would you smell anything?

18 But our bodies have many parts, and God has put each part just where he wants it.
19 How strange a body would be if it had only one part!
20 Yes, there are many parts, but only one body.
21 The eye can never say to the hand, “I don’t need you.” The head can’t say to the feet, “I don’t need you.”

22 In fact, some parts of the body that seem weakest and least important are actually the most necessary.
23 And the parts we regard as less honorable are those we clothe with the greatest care. So we carefully protect those parts that should not be seen,
24 while the more honorable parts do not require this special care. So God has put the body together such that extra honor and care are given to those parts that have less dignity.
25 This makes for harmony among the members, so that all the members care for each other.
26 If one part suffers, all the parts suffer with it, and if one part is honored, all the parts are glad.
27 All of you together are Christ’s body, and each of you is a part of it.

Division Is In Opposition To The Will Of The Lord Jesus:

John 17:21-23 KJV
21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in Me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent Me.
22 And the glory which thou gavest Me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
23 I in them, and thou in Me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent Me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved Me.
Our Lord's Will, Unity:
John 10:16 KJV
And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear My voice; and there shall be one fold, and one Shepherd.

I Corinthians 12:13 NLT
Some of us are Jews, some are Gentiles, some are slaves, and some are free. But we have all been baptized into one body by one Spirit, and we all share the same Spirit.

Avoid those who cause divisions:

Romans 16:17 KJV
Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offenses contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

Division and its result:

Matthew 12:25 KJV
And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:

The Answer Is The Word Of God:

Proverbs 29:18 NLT
When people do not accept divine guidance, they run wild. But whoever obeys the law is joyful.

Isaiah 8:20 KJV
To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this Word, it is because there is no Light in them.

John 12:48 KJV
He that rejecteth Me, and receiveth not My Words, hath one that judgeth him: The Word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

I Thessalonians 2:13 NLT
Therefore, we never stop thanking God that when you received His message from us, you didn’t think of our words as mere human ideas. You accepted what we said as the very Word Of God—which, of course, it is. And this Word continues to work in you who believe.

God's Word, is Sacred:

Deuteronomy 4:2 KJV
Ye shall not add unto The Word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of The Lord your God which I command you.

Deuteronomy 12:32 KJV
What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.

Proverbs 30:6 KJV
Add thou not unto His Words, lest He reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Ecclesiastes 3:14 NLT
And I know that whatever God does is final. Nothing can be added to it or taken from it. God’s purpose is that people should fear Him.

Matthew 5:17,18 KJV
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Luke 21:33 KJV
Heaven and earth shall pass away: but My Words shall not pass away.

Galatians 1:8,9 KJV
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Revelation 22:19 KJV
And if any man shall take away from The Words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

God's People Are Called To “Search The Scriptures.”

John 5:39 KJV
Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of Me.

Acts 17:10,11 KJV
10 And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by night unto Berea: who coming thither went into the synagogue of the Jews.
11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received The Word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

II Timothy 2:15 KJV
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing The Word Of Truth.

I John 5:3 KJV
For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments: and His commandments are not grievous.

Psalm 119:165 KJV
Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

Matthew 5:9 KJV
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.