Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Sunday, February 1, 2015

Spiritual Strength

Bible Questions Answered:
“Pastor, I've recently gotten a new construction job, I need this job for my family of four. The only thing is the guys I work with are anything but Christian. Filthy jokes, and stories, bar crashing after a work shift, things I want no part of. I can't afford to quit this job. What should a Christian do?...”
Bob/ Portland, Oregon U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

Listen to the encouraging words of The Lord to Joshua, who was about to enter a Godless territory.

Bible Texts:

Joshua 1:1-9 NLT
1 After the death of Moses The Lord’s servant, The Lord spoke to Joshua son of Nun, Moses’ assistant. He said,
2 “Moses My servant is dead. Therefore, the time has come for you to lead these people, the Israelites, across the Jordan River into the land I am giving them.
3 I promise you what I promised Moses: ‘Wherever you set foot, you will be on land I have given you—
4 from the Negev wilderness in the south to the Lebanon mountains in the north, from the Euphrates River in the east to the Mediterranean Sea in the west, including all the land of the Hittites.’
5 No one will be able to stand against you as long as you live. For I will be with you as I was with Moses. I will not fail you or abandon you.
6 “Be strong and courageous, for you are the one who will lead these people to possess all the land I swore to their ancestors I would give them.
7 Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the instructions Moses gave you. Do not deviate from them, turning either to the right or to the left. Then you will be successful in everything you do.
8 Study this Book of Instruction continually. Meditate on it day and night so you will be sure to obey everything written in it. Only then will you prosper and succeed in all you do.
9 This is My command—be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For The Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

Moses the servant of The Lord, was dead. The new leader of the Israelites, would be Joshua.
Leading 2-3 million people, would make most strong men quiver some. No doubt Joshua, felt his inadequacy, but there was one wonderful thing that made Joshua a great leader, God was with him!

Oh, how wonderful the encouraging words of The Lord to Joshua, and they are words to us as well!

Joshua 1:2 NLT“... the time has come for you to lead these people...”

Yes, never doubt it, Christians are leaders, spiritual leaders.

Matthew 5:13-16 KJV
13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savor, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

God's people are not to cower in fear, but boldly live for The Lord.

II Timothy 1:7,8 KJV
7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord
Joshua 1:3 NLT I promise you what I promised Moses: ‘Wherever you set foot, you will be on land I have given you.

I John 5:4 KJV
For whatsoever is born of God over cometh the world: and this is the victory that over cometh the world, even our faith.

Joshua 1:5 NLT No one will be able to stand against you as long as you live. For I will be with you as I was with Moses. I will not fail you or abandon you.

Hebrews 13:5 KJV
"...For He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

I John 4:4 KJV
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Joshua 1:6 NLT Be strong and courageous, for you are the one who will lead these people...”

John 15:16 KJV
Ye have not chosen Me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of The Father in My name, He may give it you.

Joshua 1:7 NLT Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the instructions Moses gave you. Do not deviate from them, turning either to the right or to the left. Then you will be successful in everything you do.

Psalm 19:7-9 KJV (God's Word.)
7 The Law Of The Lord is perfect, converting the soul: The Testimony Of The Lord is sure, making wise the simple.
8 The Statutes Of The Lord are right, rejoicing the heart: The Commandment Of The Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes.
9 The Fear Of The Lord is clean, enduring for ever: The Judgments Of The Lord are true and righteous altogether.

Joshua 1:8 NLT Study this Book of Instruction continually. Meditate on it day and night so you will be sure to obey everything written in it. Only then will you prosper and succeed in all you do.

Psalm 119:11 KJV
Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.

I Timothy 4:15,16 KJV
15 Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.
16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

Joshua 1:9 NLT This is My command—be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For The Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

Psalm 91:1-16 NLT
1 Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
2 This I declare about the Lord: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust Him.
3 For He will rescue you from every trap and protect you from deadly disease.
4 He will cover you with his feathers. He will shelter you with his wings. His faithful promises are your armor and protection.
5 Do not be afraid of the terrors of the night, nor the arrow that flies in the day.
6 Do not dread the disease that stalks in darkness, nor the disaster that strikes at midday.
7 Though a thousand fall at your side, though ten thousand are dying around you, these evils will not touch you.
8 Just open your eyes, and see how the wicked are punished.
9 If you make The Lord your refuge, if you make the Most High your shelter,
10 no evil will conquer you; no plague will come near your home.
11 For He will order His angels to protect you wherever you go.
12 They will hold you up with their hands so you won’t even hurt your foot on a stone.
13 You will trample upon lions and cobras; you will crush fierce lions and serpents under your feet!
14 The Lord says, “I will rescue those who love me. I will protect those who trust in my name.
15 When they call on me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue and honor them.
16 I will reward them with a long life and give them my salvation.”

Our God, knows how to strengthen, and encourage His people.

Genesis 28:15 NLT The Lord's promise to Jacob.
"... I am with you, and I will protect you wherever you go. One day I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have finished giving you everything I have promised you."

Exodus 33:14 KJV The Lord's promise to Moses.
And He said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.

Deuteronomy 20:1 NLT The Lord's promise to Moses.
When you go out to fight your enemies and you face horses and chariots and an army greater than your own, do not be afraid. The Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, is with you!

Isaiah 43:1-3 KJV The Lord's promise to Isaiah.
1 But now thus saith The Lord that created thee, O Jacob, and He that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art Mine.
2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
3 For I am The Lord thy God, The Holy One Of Israel, thy Savior..."

Matthew 28:18-20 KJV Jesus to His followers.
18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto Me in heaven and in earth.
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Spiritual Strength:

Isaiah 40:31 KJV
But they that wait upon The Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Colossians 1:10,11 KJV
10 That ye might walk worthy of The Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;
11 Strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, unto all patience and long suffering with joyfulness;