Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Saturday, February 14, 2015

Reprobate

Bible Questions Answered:
“What does reprobate mean?...”
Helen/ Birmingham, Alabama U.S.A.

Bible Answer:
Bible Texts:

Romans 1: 28 KJV
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

II Corinthians 13:5-7 KJV
5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?
6 But I trust that ye shall know that we are not reprobates.
7 Now I pray to God that ye do no evil; not that we should appear approved, but that ye should do that which is honest, though we be as reprobates.

II Timothy 3:8 KJV
Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist The Truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

Titus 1:16 KJV
They profess that they know God; but in works they deny Him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Reprobate-Greek: Adokimos (Adokimos): Disapproved, not standing the test, rejected. A mind of which God cannot approve, and which must be rejected by Him. Refusing to have God in their knowledge. Men whose moral sense is perverted, they can only be rejected
W.E. Vine

Reprobate: An unprincipled or totally bad depraved person, lost soul.
New World Dictionary

Lost
II Thessalonians 2:10-12 KJV
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of The Truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not The Truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Matthew 7:21-27 KJV
21 Not every one that saith unto Me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of My Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to Me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from Me, ye that work iniquity.

God's People:
I John 3:23,24 KJV
23 And this is His commandment, That we should believe on the name of His Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as He gave us commandment.
24 And he that keepeth His commandments dwelleth in Him, and He in him. And hereby we know that He abideth in us, by The Spirit which He hath given us.

The duty of every Christian:

Psalm 19:14 KJV
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my Strength, and my Redeemer.

Psalm 26:2 KJV
Test me, Lord, and try me, examine my heart and my mind;

Psalm 139:23,24 KJV
23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:
24 And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in The Way everlasting.