Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Thursday, February 12, 2015

Bible Lesson: Answered Prayer: Jacob's Prays For Deliverance.

Bible Lesson: Answered Prayer: Jacob's Prays For Deliverance.

Subject Of Prayer: Jacob Seeks Deliverance From His Brother Esau.

Bible Text:
Genesis 32:9-12 KJV
9 And Jacob said, O God of my father Abraham, and God of my father Isaac, The Lord which saidst unto me, Return unto thy country, and to thy kindred, and I will deal well with thee:
10 I am not worthy of the least of all the mercies, and of all the truth, which thou hast shewed unto thy servant; for with my staff I passed over this Jordan; and now I am become two bands.
11 Deliver me, I pray thee, from the hand of my brother, from the hand of Esau: for I fear him, lest he will come and smite me, and the mother with the children.
12 And thou saidst, I will surely do thee good, and make thy seed as the sand of the sea, which cannot be numbered for multitude.

(Notice in Jacob's prayer, he reminded God of His promises, and spoke of his own unworthiness.)

Since birth, Jacob and Esau, had been at odds with each other. One day, Esau sold his birthright for a pot of stew Jacob had made. Then helped by his mother Rebekah, Jacob stole the blessings of his father Isaac intended for the first born (Esau).

Jacob ran away, but feared of his older borthers wrath.
A vision at Bethel.

The blessing promised to Jacob.

Genesis 28:12-16 KJV
12 And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it.
13 And, behold, The Lord stood above it, and said, I am The Lord God Of Abraham thy father, and
The God Of Isaac: the land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed;
14 And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed.
15 And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of.
16 And Jacob awaked out of his sleep, and he said, Surely The Lord is in this place; and I knew it not.

Hosea 12:3-5 NLT
3 Even in the womb, Jacob struggled with his brother; when he became a man, he even fought with God.
4 Yes, he wrestled with The Angel (Genesis 32:22-32) and won. He wept and pleaded for a blessing from Him. There at Bethel he met God face to face, and God spoke to Him—
5 The Lord God Of Heaven’s Armies, The Lord is His name!
Finally the day came when brothers would meet. Jacob prepared groups of flocks and herds, gifts to go before him, to appease Esau, and his 400 men.

And The Lord was with Jacob...

Genesis 33:4 KJV
And Esau ran to meet him, and embraced him, and fell on his neck, and kissed him: and they wept.

God had heard, and answered Jacob's prayer!

Prayer:

Joshua 10:14 KJV
And there was no day like that before it or after it, that The Lord hearkened unto the voice of a man: for The Lord fought for Israel.

Nehemiah 9:27 KJV
in the time of their trouble, when they cried unto thee, thou heardest them

I Chronicles 16:11 KJV
Seek The Lord and His strength, seek His face continually.

Nehemiah 9:27 KJV
in the time of their trouble, when they cried unto thee, thou heardest them

Psalm 6:9 KJV
The Lord hath heard my supplication; The Lord will receive my prayer.

Psalm 55:17 KJV
Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and He shall hear my voice.

Psalm 65:2 KJV
O thou that hearest prayer, unto thee shall all flesh come.

Psalm 66:19 KJV
But verily God hath heard me; He hath attended to the voice of my prayer.

Psalm 88:1,2 KJV
1 O lord God of my Salvation, I have cried day and night before thee:
2 Let my prayer come before thee: incline thine ear unto my cry;

Psalm 91:15 KJV
He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honor him.

Psalm 99:6,8 KJV
6 "...they called upon the Lord, and he answered them.
8 Thou answeredst them, O Lord our God: thou wast a God that forgavest them..."

Psalm 102:17 KJV
He will regard the prayer of the destitute, and not despise their prayer.

Psalm 122:6 KJV
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.

Proverbs 15:8,29 KJV
8 The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to The Lord: but the prayer of the upright is His delight.
29 The Lord is far from the wicked: but He heareth the prayer of the righteous.

Isaiah 56:7 KJV
"... for Mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.

Isaiah 58:9 KJV
Then shalt thou call, and The Lord shall answer; thou shalt cry, and He shall say, Here I am...:"

Isaiah 65;24 KJV
And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Zechariah 13:9 KJV
And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on My name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is My people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

Matthew 5:44 KJV
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Matthew 7:7,8 KJV
7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Matthew 18:19,20 KJV
19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of My Father which is in heaven.
20 For where two or three are gathered together in My name, there am I in the midst of them.

Matthew 21:22 KJV
And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

Matthew 26:41 KJV
Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

Mark 11:24 KJV
Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Luke 11:9,10 KJV
9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
10 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Luke 18:1 KJV
And He spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;

Luke 21:36 KJV
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before The Son Of Man.

John 15:7 KJV
If ye abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

John 16:24 KJV
Hitherto have ye asked nothing in My name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

Ephesians 6:18 KJV
Praying always with all prayer and supplication in The Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Philippians 4:6 NLT
Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done.

Colossians 4:2 NLT
Devote yourselves to prayer with an alert mind and a thankful heart.

I Thessalonians 5:17 KJV
Pray without ceasing.

I Timothy 2:8 KJV
I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.

James 5:13 KJV
Is any among you afflicted? let him pray..."

I Peter 4:7 KJV
But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.

I John 3:22 KJV
And whatsoever we ask, we receive of Him, because we keep His commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in His sight.

Revelation 8:3-5 NLT (Prayers heard and kept)
3 Then another angel with a gold incense burner came and stood at the altar. And a great amount of incense was given to him to mix with the prayers of God’s people as an offering on the gold altar before the throne.
4 The smoke of the incense, mixed with the prayers of God’s holy people, ascended up to God from the altar where the angel had poured them out.
5 Then the angel filled the incense burner with fire from the altar..."