Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Heaven-What Shall We Do There?


Bible Questions Answered:
“...so what are we all be doing in heaven...”
Courtney/ Benoni, South Africa

Bible Answer:

Heaven a place of eternal rest:

II Thessalonians 1:7 KJV
And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with His mighty angels,

Hebrews 4:3 KJV
For we which have believed do enter into rest, as He said, As I have sworn in My wrath, if they shall enter into My rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.

Revelation 14:13 KJV
And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labors; and their works do follow them.

Heaven, in the presence of the Lord, a place of perpetual joy and, service:

Psalm 16:11 KJV
Thou wilt shew me the path of Life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

Psalm 17:5 KJV (I John 3:2)
As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.

Psalm 36:7-10 NLT
7 How precious is your unfailing love, O God! All humanity finds shelter in the shadow of your wings.
8 You feed them from the abundance of your own house, letting them drink from your river of delights.
9 For you are the Fountain of Life the Light by which we see.
10 Pour out your unfailing love on those who love you; give justice to those with honest hearts.

Psalm 43:3,4 KJV
3 O send out thy Light and thy Truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles.
4 Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy: yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God.

Psalm 84:11 KJV
For the LORD God is a Sun and Shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will He withhold from them that walk uprightly.

Psalm 97:11,12 KJV
11 Light is sown for the righteous, and gladness for the upright in heart.
12 Rejoice in the LORD, ye righteous; and give thanks at the remembrance of His holiness.

Isaiah 51:11 KJV
Therefore the redeemed of the LORD shall return, and come with singing unto Zion; and everlasting joy shall be upon their head: they shall obtain gladness and joy; and sorrow and mourning shall flee away.

Isaiah 60:20 KJV
Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine Everlasting Light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.

Isaiah 61:10 KJV
I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for He hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, He hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a Bridegroom decketh Himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.

Isaiah 62:3,5 KJV
3 Thou shalt also be a crown of glory in the hand of the LORD, and a royal diadem in the hand of thy God.
5 ...and as the Bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice over thee.

Habakkuk 3:18 KJV
"... I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation.

Zephaniah 3:17 KJV
The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; He will save, He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing.

Matthew 22:30 KJV
For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

John 17:21-24 KJV
21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in Me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent Me.
22 And the glory which thou gavest Me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
23 I in them, and thou in Me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent Me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved Me.
24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given Me, be with Me where I am; that they may behold My glory, which thou hast given Me: for thou lovedst Me before the foundation of the world.

Romans 8:16-18 KJV
16 The Spirit itself (Himself) beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with Him, that we may be also glorified together.
18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

I Corinthians 2:9 KJV
But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him.

I Corinthians 3:21-23 NLT
21 ...For everything belongs to you— 
22 whether Paul or Apollos or Peter, or the world, or life and death, or the present and the future. Everything belongs to you, 
23 and you belong to Christ, and Christ belongs to God.

I Corinthians 13:9,10,12 KJV
9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.
12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

I Peter 4:13 KJV
But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

I John 1:3 KJV
That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with His Son Jesus Christ.

Jude 24,25 KJV
24 Now unto Him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy,
25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.


Revelation 1:5,6 KJV
5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the Faithful Witness, and the First Begotten of the dead, and the Prince of the kings of the earth. Unto Him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in His own blood,
6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and His Father; to Him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Revelation 7:15-17 KJV
15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His temple: and He that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Revelation 21:2-6 KJV
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her Husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And He that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And He said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
6 And He said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

Revelation 22:3-5 NLT
3 No longer will there be a curse upon anything. For the throne of God and of the Lamb will be there, and His servants will worship Him. 
4 And they will see His face, and His name will be written on their foreheads. 
5 And there will be no night there—no need for lamps or sun—for the Lord God will shine on them. And they will reign forever and ever.

Salvation Prayer