Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Thursday, April 26, 2012

Heart-The


Bible Questions Answered:
“...some people just preach preach preach do this do that, I know in my heart what is right or wrong so who needs all this preaching stuff?”
Dana/ Burbank, California

Bible Answer:

Psalm 19:14 KJV
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my Strength, and my Redeemer.

Psalm 119:9 NLT
How can a young person stay pure? By obeying your word.

Matthew 4:4 KJV
But He answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

John 6:63 KJV
It is the Spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are Spirit, and they are Life.

Now, regarding the heart of man:

Genesis 6:5 KJV
And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

Psalm 94:11 KJV
The LORD knoweth the thoughts of man, that they are vanity.

Homily:

You may have in your home a beautiful grandfather clock. Tall and ornate, with brass and fine woods, with numerals of polished silver. Its chimes may come from imported pipes of fine balanced pitch.
And yet, if the clock, never tells the correct time, at best it would be a pitiful deviation from that which is correct, and of use to no one.

Such is the heart of the one not right with God.

Jeremiah 17:9 KJV
The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

Matthew 15:19 KJV (Moral depravity.)
For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

Mark 7:21-23 KJV
21 For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,
22 Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:
23 All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.

Romans 1:21 KJV
Because that, when they knew God, they glorified Him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

Hebrews 3:12,13 KJV
12 Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.
13 But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.

May our hearts be fully given over to the Lord:

Deuteronomy 5:28,29 KJV
28 ...and the LORD said...
29 O that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear Me, and keep all My commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever!

Psalm 57:57 KJV
My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed: I will sing and give praise.

Jeremiah 24:7 KJV
And I will give them an heart to know Me, that I am the LORD: and they shall be My people, and I will be their God: for they shall return unto Me with their whole heart.

Ezekiel 11:19,20 KJV
19 And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new Spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:
20 That they may walk in My statutes, and keep Mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be My people, and I will be their God.

Ezekiel 36:26,27 KJV
26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new Spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
27 And I will put My Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in My statutes, and ye shall keep My judgments, and do them.

Luke 8:15 NLT (Luke 8:11 “...The seed is the word of God.)
And the seeds that fell on the good soil represent honest, good-hearted people who hear God’s word, cling to it, and patiently produce a huge harvest.

Salvation Prayer