Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sheep-People As


Bible Questions Answered:
“Why are people called sheep?”
Shelby, Pelotas, Brazil

Bible Answer:

Because of the similarities between sheep and men.

Sheep need a shepherd.
Sheep need to be lead.
Sheep need a Shepherd and a pavilion to be protected (A place of safety could often be a cave, wherein the shepherd spent the night in watch at the opening, becoming the door way to the sheep, to protect them, as they are defenseless against predators.
Sheep need to be lead to still waters, else they will not drink, and to pasture.
Sheep need to hear the voice of their shepherd, another they will not follow.
Etc. etc.

Ezekiel 34:31 KJV
And ye My flock, the flock of My pasture, are men, and I am your God, saith the Lord GOD.

John 10:1-15 KJV
1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the Door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
2 But he that entereth in by the Door is the Shepherd of the sheep.
3 To Him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear His voice: and He calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.
4 And when He putteth forth His own sheep, He goeth before them, and the sheep follow Him: for they know His voice.
5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.
6 This parable spake Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which He spake unto them.
7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the Door of the sheep.
8 All that ever came before Me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.
9 I am the Door: by Me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
11 I am the Good Shepherd: the Good Shepherd giveth His life for the sheep.
12 But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.
13 The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.
14 I am the Good Shepherd, and know My sheep, and am known of Mine.
15 As the Father knoweth Me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down My life for the sheep.

Psalm 23:1-6 KJV
1 The LORD is my Shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Isaiah 40:11 KJV
He shall feed His flock like a Shepherd: He shall gather the lambs with His arm, and carry them in His bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young.

Yes, our Shepherd, the Great Shepherd, when facing the evil enemy, gave His life for the sheep.

Hebrews 13:20 KJV
Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that Great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,

I Peter 2:25 KJV
For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

And the sheep follow, their shepherd.

Matthew 10:16 KJV
Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Romans 8:36 KJV (Psalm 44:22) (True of 1st Century Christians, and many others down through the centuries of time.)
As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

Revelation 6:9-11 KJV
9 And when He had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Revelation 12:11 KJV
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Revelation 2:10 KJV
Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

I Peter 5:4 KJV
And when the Chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.

Psalm 79:13 KJV
So we thy people and sheep of thy pasture will give thee thanks for ever: we will shew forth thy praise to all generations.

Salvation Prayer