Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Monday, July 11, 2011

Bible Questions Answered: Riches.

Bible Questions Answered:
“...know of man or some, not christian, but much wealthy so how can this be”
Fermin/ Manila, Philippines

Bible Answer:

Wealth, itself is no, indicator of God's blessing!

A sinner may be wealthy, but not necessarily by God's hand.
A Christian may be wealthy, but not necessarily by God's hand.

Success and wealth, alone, “are not intrinsic indicators of God's blessings!'

Matthew 13:22 KJV (Mark 4:19) Jesus
“...the deceitfulness of riches...”

Ecclesiastes 9:11 KJV
I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favor to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.

Jeremiah 9:23 KJV
Thus saith the LORD, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches:

Yes, God can bless His people with wealth, but with great warnings.
Luke 12:48 KJV
"...For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more."

Parable by Jesus, the rich fool.
Luke 12:15-21 KJV
15 And He said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.
16 And He spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully:
17 And he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits?
18 And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods.
19 And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.
20 But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?
21 So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.

The “deceitfulness of riches.”

Psalm 37:16 KJV
A little that a righteous man hath is better than the riches of many wicked.

Psalm 62:10 KJV
Trust not in oppression, and become not vain in robbery: if riches increase, set not your heart upon them.

Proverbs 11:28 KJV
He that trusteth in his riches shall fall; but the righteous shall flourish as a branch.

Proverbs 13:7 KJV
There is that maketh himself rich, yet hath nothing: there is that maketh himself poor, yet hath great riches.

Proverbs 22:1 KJV
A GOOD name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favor rather than silver and gold.

Proverbs 22:16 KJV
He that oppresseth the poor to increase his riches, and he that giveth to the rich, shall surely come to want.

Ecclesiastes 5:13 KJV
There is a sore evil which I have seen under the sun, namely, riches kept for the owners thereof to their hurt.

Ecclesiastes 5:19 KJV
Every man also to whom God hath given riches and wealth, and hath given him power to eat thereof, and to take his portion, and to rejoice in his labor; this is the gift of God.

Deuteronomy 8:18 KJV
But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is He that giveth thee power to get wealth..."

Ezekiel 28:4 KJV (Lucifer)
With thy wisdom and with thine understanding thou hast gotten thee riches, and hast gotten gold and silver into thy treasures:

Ezekiel 28:5 KJV (Lucifer)
By thy great wisdom and by thy traffic hast thou increased thy riches, and thine heart is lifted up because of thy riches:

Mark 10:21-23 KJV (The Rich Young Ruler.)
21 Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow Me.
22 And he was sad at that saying, and went away grieved: for he had great possessions.
23 And Jesus looked round about, and saith unto His disciples, How hardly shall they that have riches enter into the kingdom of God!

I Timothy 6:17 KJV
Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not high minded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy;

The end of the wealthy, who know not God, as Master:
Psalm 73:1-28 NLT

A psalm of Asaph.

1 Truly God is good to Israel, to those whose hearts are pure.
2 But as for me, I almost lost my footing. My feet were slipping, and I was almost gone.
3 For I envied the proud when I saw them prosper despite their wickedness.
4 They seem to live such painless lives; their bodies are so healthy and strong.
5 They don’t have troubles like other people; they’re not plagued with problems like everyone else.
6 They wear pride like a jeweled necklace and clothe themselves with cruelty.
7 These fat cats have everything their hearts could ever wish for!
8 They scoff and speak only evil; in their pride they seek to crush others.
9 They boast against the very heavens, and their words strut throughout the earth.
10 And so the people are dismayed and confused, drinking in all their words.
11 “What does God know?” they ask. “Does the Most High even know what’s happening?”
12 Look at these wicked people— enjoying a life of ease while their riches multiply.
13 Did I keep my heart pure for nothing? Did I keep myself innocent for no reason?
14 I get nothing but trouble all day long; every morning brings me pain.
15 If I had really spoken this way to others, I would have been a traitor to your people.
16 So I tried to understand why the wicked prosper. But what a difficult task it is!
17 Then I went into your sanctuary, O God, and I finally understood the destiny of the wicked.
18 Truly, you put them on a slippery path and send them sliding over the cliff to destruction.
19 In an instant they are destroyed, completely swept away by terrors.
20 When you arise, O Lord, you will laugh at their silly ideas as a person laughs at dreams in the morning.
21 Then I realized that my heart was bitter, and I was all torn up inside.
22 I was so foolish and ignorant— I must have seemed like a senseless animal to you.
23 Yet I still belong to you; you hold my right hand.
24 You guide me with your counsel, leading me to a glorious destiny.
25 Whom have I in heaven but you? I desire you more than anything on earth.
26 My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; He is mine forever.
27 Those who desert Him will perish, for you destroy those who abandon you.
28 But as for me, how good it is to be near God! I have made the Sovereign Lord my shelter, and I will tell everyone about the wonderful things you do.