Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Saturday, July 9, 2011

Bible Questions Answered: God's Protection.

Bible Questions Answered:
Pray for us christian people under much attack. Many have already died.
Narmer/ Sohag, Egypt

Bible Answer:

It is the duty of all Christian people, being one body with the Lord, to pray and care for others of the body of Christ that are suffering.

Romans 12:5 KJV
So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.

Take heart God sees you and cares for you!

Isaiah 41:10 KJV
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness.

Our God's five-fold promise to His people.

1) Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed (discouraged);for
2) I am thy God.
3) I will strengthen thee;
4) I will help thee; yea
5) I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness.

And again...

Isaiah 42:16 KJV
And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

Another five-fold promise to God's people.

1) And I will bring the blind a way that they knew not;
2) I will lead them in paths that they have not known;
3) I will make darkness light before them, and
4) crooked things straight.
5) These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

Our God's Presence Promised:

Exodus 33:14 KJV (Our Lord's promise to Moses.)
And He said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.

Psalm 33:20 KJV
Our soul waiteth for the LORD: He is our help and our shield.

Psalm 34:7 KJV
The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear Him, and delivereth them.

Psalm 125:1,2 KJV
1 They that trust in the LORD shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.
2 As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the LORD is round about His people from henceforth even for ever.

Proverbs 30:5 KJV
Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him.

Isaiah 43:2 KJV
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Matthew 18:20 KJV
For where two or three are gathered together in My name, there am I in the midst of them.

God Our Helper:

Psalm 28:6-8 KJV
6 Blessed be the LORD, because He hath heard the voice of my supplications.
7 The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise Him.
8 The LORD is their strength, and He is the saving strength of His anointed.

Isaiah 46:4 KJV
And even to your old age I am He; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.

Isaiah 50:9 KJV
"Behold, the Lord GOD will help me..."

I Corinthians 10:13 KJV
There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

II Timothy 4:18 KJV
And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto His heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

II Peter 2:9 KJV
"... the Lord knows how to rescue godly people from their trials..."

Hebrews 13:6 KJV
"... The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me."


God's Strength Promised:

Isaiah 40:31 KJV
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Ephesians 3:16 NLT
I pray that from His glorious, unlimited resources He will empower you with inner strength through His Spirit.

Friends, be sure to pray for your fellow Christians who are living in persecution, many of whom have paid with their lives.

Psalm 91:1-16 NLT
1 Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
2 This I declare about the Lord: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; He is my God, and I trust Him.
3 For He will rescue you from every trap and protect you from deadly disease.
4 He will cover you with His feathers. He will shelter you with His wings. His faithful promises are your armor and protection.
5 Do not be afraid of the terrors of the night, nor the arrow that flies in the day.
6 Do not dread the disease that stalks in darkness, nor the disaster that strikes at midday.
7 Though a thousand fall at your side, though ten thousand are dying around you, these evils will not touch you.
8 Just open your eyes, and see how the wicked are punished.
9 If you make the Lord your refuge, if you make the Most High your shelter,
10 no evil will conquer you; no plague will come near your home.
11 For He will order His angels to protect you wherever you go.
12 They will hold you up with their hands so you won’t even hurt your foot on a stone.
13 You will trample upon lions and cobras; you will crush fierce lions and serpents under your feet!
14 The Lord says, “I will rescue those who love Me. I will protect those who trust in My name.
15 When they call on Me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue and honor them.
16 I will reward them with a long life and give them My salvation.”