Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Monday, January 19, 2009

Prayer Request: Prayer for Victory

Dear Rev.
I am not doing too well health-wise, financially, or spiritually. I am in the deepest depths of hell/depression (which I did bring on) as Job was; however his God rescued him; I don't think that is going to happen in my case.
Thomas T.

Dear friends, would you please pray for Thomas, the enemy has come to rob him of his joy, and nearness to the Saviour.
John 10:10 KJV
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

God knows where Thomas is, and He will see you, if your pray for this dear brother!

Mark 9:41 KJV
For whosoever shall give you a cup of water to drink in My name, because ye belong to Christ, verily I say unto you, he shall not lose his reward.