Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Saturday, January 13, 2018

Longevity

The Bible Prayer Line Index,
Copy and paste this URL into a new web browser and hit enter.


Bible Questions Answered:
“...if god blessed Abraham, and he lived a long time what about the rest of us?..”
Riley/ Lebanon, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

Abraham a man blessed of God, live some 174 years.
When we serve The Lord, living faithfully to Him, He too will bless us.

Longevity:

Exodus 20:12 KJV
Honor thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which The Lord thy God giveth thee.

Deuteronomy 5:33 KJV
Ye shall walk in all the ways which The Lord your God hath commanded you, that ye may live, and that it may be well with you, and that ye may prolong your days in the land which ye shall possess.

Deuteronomy 6:2 KJV
That thou mightest fear The Lord thy God, to keep all His statutes and His commandments, which I command thee, thou, and thy son, and thy son's son, all the days of thy life; and that thy days may be prolonged.

I Kings 3:14 KJV (The Lord's promise to Solomon)
And if thou wilt walk in My ways, to keep My statutes and My commandments, as thy father David did walk, then I will lengthen thy days.

Job 5:19,26 NLT (Eliphaz, tells Job, the righteous know God's blessings.)
19 From six disasters He will rescue you; even in the seventh, He will keep you from evil.
26 You will go to the grave at a ripe old age, like a sheaf of grain harvested at the proper time!

Job 42:16,17 NLT
Job lived 140 years after that (his testing), living to see four generations of his children and grandchildren.
17 Then he died, an old man who had lived a long, full life.

Psalm 21:1-4 NLT
1 How the king rejoices in your strength, O Lord! He shouts with joy because you give him victory.
2 For you have given him his heart’s desire; you have withheld nothing he requested. Interlude
3 You welcomed him back with success and prosperity. You placed a crown of finest gold on his head.
4 He asked you to preserve his life, and you granted his request. The days of his life stretch on forever.

Psalm 34:11-13 KJV
11 Come, ye children, hearken unto me: I will teach you the fear of
The Lord.
12 What man is he that desireth life, and loveth many days, that he may see good?
13 Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking guile.

Psalm 92:13,14 KJV
13 Those that be planted in the house of The Lord shall flourish in the courts of our God.
14 They shall still bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be fat and flourishing;

Proverbs 3:1,2,15,16 NLT
1 My child, never forget the things I have taught you. Store my commands in your heart.
2 If you do this, you will live many years, and your life will be satisfying.
15 Wisdom is more precious than rubies; nothing you desire can compare with her.
16 She offers you long life in her right hand, and riches and honor in her left.

Proverbs 4:11-13,20-22 NLT
10 My child, listen to me and do as I say, and you will have a long, good life.
11 I will teach you wisdom’s ways and lead you in straight paths.
12 When you walk, you won’t be held back; when you run, you won’t stumble.
13 Take hold of my instructions; don’t let them go. Guard them, for they are the key to life.
20 My child, pay attention to what I say. Listen carefully to my words.
21 Don’t lose sight of them. Let them penetrate deep into your heart,
22 for they bring life to those who find them, and healing to their whole body.

Proverbs 9:11 NLT
Wisdom will multiply your days and add years to your life.

Proverbs 10:27 KJV
The fear of The Lord prolongeth days: but the years of the wicked shall be shortened.

Isaiah 65:22 KJV
They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of My people, and Mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.

Zechariah 8:4 NLT
This is what The Lord Of Heaven’s Armies says: Once again old men and women will walk Jerusalem’s streets with their canes and will sit together in the city squares.

John 10:10 KJV
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have Life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

I Peter 3:10 NLT
For the Scriptures say, “If you want to enjoy Life and see many happy days,
keep your tongue from speaking evil and your lips from telling lies.
A long life is a reward of living for The Lord.
The Lord alone is the creator of life, and He alone is the one to prolong it.

Psalm 91:14-16 KJV
14 Because he hath set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known My name.
15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honor him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him My salvation.

Prayer:

Isaiah 45:21,22,25 KJV
21 "...there is no God else beside Me; a just God and a Savior; there is none beside Me.
22 Look unto Me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.
25 I, even I, am He that blotteth out thy transgressions for Mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.

Isaiah 55:6 KJV
Seek ye The Lord while He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near:

Acts 2:21,38 KJV
21 “And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of The Lord shall be saved.”
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive The Gift Of The Holy Ghost.