Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Thursday, March 5, 2015

Glory To God

Bible Questions Answered:
“I hear glory for god, glory for god, is this then thanksgiving...”
Kailash/ Chennai, India

Bible Answer:
Bible Texts:

It is the duty, of every Christian to “glorify God.” The Truth is, it should not be thought of as a duty, but as a longing of the heart, to give The Living God, glory and praise for His goodness!

Ways A Christian May Bring Glory To God:

Praise: (Here are but a few of the opening praises in the book of Psalms, where there are no less than 130 such psalms of praise!)

Psalm 7:17 KJV
I will praise The Lord according to His righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of
The Lord Most High.

Psalm 9:1,2,14 KJV
1 I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvelous works.
2 I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou Most High.
14 "...I will rejoice in thy salvation.

Psalm 21:13 KJV
Be thou exalted, Lord, in thine own strength: so will we sing and praise thy power.

Psalm 22:22,23,25,26 KJV
22 I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.
23 Ye that fear The Lord, praise Him..."
25 My praise shall be of thee in the great congregation: I will pay my vows before them that fear Him.
26 The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise The Lord that seek Him: your heart shall live for ever.

Psalm 28:7 KJV
The Lord is my Strength and my Shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise Him.

Psalm 30:12 KJV
To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.

Good Works:

Matthew 5:16 KJV
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Luke 10:30-37 KJV
30 And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead.
31 And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side.
32 And likewise a Levite, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side.
33 But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him,
34 And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.
35 And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.
36 Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbor unto him that fell among the thieves?
37 And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise.

Ephesians 2:10 KJV
For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

I Timothy 6:18 KJV
That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate;

Titus 2:7,14 NLT
7 And you yourself must be an example to them by doing good works of every kind. Let everything you do reflect the integrity and seriousness of your teaching.
14 He gave His life to free us from every kind of sin, to cleanse us, and to make us His very own people, totally committed to doing good deeds.

Hebrews 10:24 NLT
Let us think of ways to motivate one another to acts of love and good works.

James 2:18 KJV
Now someone may argue, “Some people have faith; others have good deeds.” But I say, “How can you show me your faith if you don’t have good deeds? I will show you my faith by my good deeds.”

I Peter 2:12 NLT
Be careful to live properly among your unbelieving neighbors. Then even if they accuse you of doing wrong, they will see your honorable behavior (Good Works - KJV), and they will give honor to God when He judges the world.


Fruit Bearing:

Psalm 1:3 KJV
And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

Psalm 92:13,14 KJV
13 Those that be planted in The House Of The Lord shall flourish in the courts of our God.
14 They shall still bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be fat and flourishing;

Matthew 3:8 KJV
Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance:

Matthew 13:23 KJV
But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth The Word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

John 15:4-8,16 KJV
4 Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in The Vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in Me.
5 I am The Vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in Me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without Me ye can do nothing.
6 If a man abide not in Me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
7 If ye abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
8 Herein is My Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be My disciples.
16 Ye have not chosen Me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of The Father in My name, He may give it you.

Romans 7:4 KJV
Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to Him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

Philippians 1:11 KJV
Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.

Colossians 1:10 KJV
That ye might walk worthy of The Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;

Living A Consecrated Life Before The Lord:

Psalm 99:9 KJV
Exalt The Lord our God, and worship at His holy hill; for The Lord our God is holy.

Luke 1:74,75 KJV (Zacharias)
74 That He would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear,
75 In holiness and righteousness before Him, all the days of our life.

I Corinthians 6:20 KJV
For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

II Corinthians 7:1 KJV
Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

Hebrews 12:14 KJV
Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see The Lord:

I Peter 1:15,16 KJV (Leviticus 11:45)
15 But as He which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

II Peter 3:11 KJV
Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

Glorifying God In The Church:

Psalm 133:1-3 KJV
1 Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!
2 It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;
3 As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there The Lord commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.

Romans 15:6 KJV
That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even The Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

I Corinthians 1:10 KJV
Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.

II Corinthians 13:11 KJV
Finally, brethren, farewell. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and The God of love and peace shall be with you.

Ephesians 4:3 KJV
Endeavoring to keep the unity of The Spirit in the bond of peace.

Philippians 1:27 KJV
Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ: that whether I come and see you, or else be absent, I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one Spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel;

I Peter 3:8 KJV
Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous:


Finally brethren...
Psalm 66:2 KJV
Sing forth the honor of His name: make His praise glorious.