Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Saturday, March 14, 2015

Companion - The Lord Our

Bible Questions Answered:
“...I feel alone in this outreach, because the help is just not there...”
Michelle/ Manila, Philippines

Bible Answer:
Bible Texts:

Are Christian people ever alone, or deserted?

Genesis 5:24 KJV
And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.

Genesis 6:9 KJV
These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.

Genesis 28:15 KJV (Claim God's promise to Jacob, as your own!)
"... I am with you, and I will protect you wherever you go...I will not leave you..."

Exodus 33:14 KJV (Claim God's promise to Moses as your own!
And He said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.

Deuteronomy 20:1 NLT (Moses)
When you go out to fight your enemies and you face horses and chariots and an army greater than your own, do not be afraid. The Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, is with you!

Joshua 1:5 KJV (The Lord's promise to Joshua, make it your own!)
"...As I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Psalm 16:8 KJV
I have set The Lord always before me: because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.

Psalm 34:18 KJV
The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Psalm 145:18 KJV
The Lord is nigh unto all them that call upon Him, to all that call upon Him in Truth.

Proverbs 18:24 KJV
"... there is a Friend that sticketh closer than a brother.

Isaiah 43:1-3 NLT
1 But now, O Jacob, listen to The Lord who created you. O Israel, the one who formed you says, “Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are Mine.
2 When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you.
3 For I am The Lord, your God, The Holy One Of Israel, your Savior.

Jeremiah 23:23 KJV
Am I a God at hand, saith The Lord, and not a God afar off?

Matthew 12:48-50 NLT
48 Jesus asked, “Who is My mother? Who are My brothers?”
49 Then He pointed to His disciples and said, “Look, these are My mother and brothers.
50 Anyone who does the will of My Father in heaven is My brother and sister and mother!”

Matthew 18:20 KJV
For where two or three are gathered together in My name, there am I in the midst of them.

Matthew 28:19,20 KJV
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

John 15:14,15 NRSV
14 You are My friends if you do what I command you.
15 I do not call you servants any longer, because the servant does not know what the master is doing; but I have called you friends, because I have made known to you everything that I have heard from My Father.

I Corinthians 1:8,9 NLT
8 He will keep you strong to the end so that you will be free from all blame on the day when our Lord Jesus Christ returns.
9 God will do this, for He is Faithful to do what He says, and He has invited you into partnership with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Hebrews 13:5 KJV
"...for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

James 4:8 KJV
Draw nigh to God, and He will draw nigh to you..."

I John 1:3 NLT
We proclaim to you what we ourselves have actually seen and heard so that you may have fellowship with us. And our fellowship is with The Father and with His Son, Jesus Christ.

No Christian is ever alone or deserted by The Lord, to say nothing of The Blessed Holy Spirit, who resides within the heart of every believer!

Isaiah 49:13-16 NLT
13 Sing for joy, O heavens! Rejoice, O earth! Burst into song, O mountains! For The Lord has comforted His people and will have compassion on them in their suffering.
14 Yet Jerusalem says, “The Lord has deserted us; The Lord has forgotten us.”
15 “Never! Can a mother forget her nursing child? Can she feel no love for the child she has borne?
But even if that were possible, I would not forget you!
16 See, I have written your name on the palms of My hands...”