Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Friday, December 5, 2014

Bible Lesson: Prayers Of Jesus: Jesus Did Not Seek Deliverance, But The Glorification Of The Father.

Bible Lesson: Prayers Of Jesus: Jesus Did Not Seek Deliverance, But The Glorification Of The Father.

Location: Jerusalem's Temple.

Lesson: In All Things, It Is Our Duty, To Give Thanks And Praise To The Father In Heaven.

Bible Text:

John 12:27,28 NLT
27 “Now My soul is deeply troubled. Should I pray, ‘Father, save Me from this hour? But this is the very reason I came!
28 Father, bring glory to your name.” Then a voice spoke from heaven, saying, “I have already brought glory to My name, and I will do so again.”

Also:
John 13:31,32 NLT
31 As soon as Judas left the room, Jesus said, “The time has come for The Son Of Man to enter into His glory, and God will be glorified because of Him.
32 And since God receives glory because of The Son, He will give His own glory to The Son, and He will do so at once.

Philippians 1:20,21 NLT
20 For I fully expect and hope that I will never be ashamed, but that I will continue to be bold for Christ, as I have been in the past. And I trust that my life will bring honor to Christ, whether I live or die.
21 For to me, living means living for Christ, and dying is even better.

Facing the cross, Jesus prayed “Father, bring glory to your name.” Then a voice spoke from heaven, saying, “I have already brought glory to My name, and I will do so again.” (John 12:28 NLT)

In Christ's intercessory prayer, He prayed...
John 17:4 KJV
I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest Me to do.

I Peter 4:11 KJV
If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

That God in all things may be glorified,” And in sorrow and sufferings?

I Thessalonians 5:18 KJV
In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Psalm 37:23 KJV
The steps of a good man are ordered by The Lord: and He delighteth in his way.

Romans 8:28 KJV
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose.

Jesus lived to bring glory to The Father.

John 14:13 NLT
You can ask for anything in my name, and I will do it, so that the Son can bring glory to the Father.

Jesus calls us to bring glory to The Father.

Friends, whether in good times or bad, it is our Lord's will, that we bring glory to The Father in heaven!

Psalm 22:23 KJV
Ye that fear The Lord, praise Him; all ye the seed of Jacob, glorify Him; and fear Him, all ye the seed of Israel.

Matthew 5:16 KJV
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

John 15:8 KJV
Herein is My Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be My disciples.

Romans 15:6 KJV
That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even The Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

I Corinthians 6:20 KJV
For ye are bought with A Price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Galatians 1:21-24 NLT (The Apostle Paul.)
21 After that visit I went north into the provinces of Syria and Cilicia.
22 And still the churches in Christ that are in Judea didn’t know me personally.
23 All they knew was that people were saying, “The one who used to persecute us is now preaching the very faith he tried to destroy!”
24 And they praised God because of me.

II Thessalonians 1:12 KJV
That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in Him, according to the grace of our God and The Lord Jesus Christ.