Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Fear


Bible Questions Answered:
“Our world is so full of war tension, everyone seems so jittery, worried about jobs, money, their homes and all......”
Liana/ Annecy, France

Bible Answer:

Biblical law of first reference, first appearance of fear, and the one who gave it.

After Eve was deceived by the serpent, and took of the forbidden fruit, from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil...

Genesis 3:6-10 KJV
6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.
7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.
8 And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.
9 And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?
10 And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and 
I hid myself.

Fear does “not,” come from God.
Fear comes from the devil, the enemy of mankind.
Fear is a tool in the hand of the enemy to destroy.

John 10:10 KJV
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy...”

The thief, comes to steal our peace of mind, our faith in God and His word.
Leaving us in torment.

I John 4:18 KJV
"...fear hath torment."

CONQUER FEAR THROUGH THE PROMISES OF GOD:

Genesis 15:1 KJV
After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.

Deuteronomy 20:3,4 NLT (Moses)
3 "...Listen to me, all you men of Israel! Do not be afraid as you go out to fight your enemies today! Do not lose heart or panic or tremble before them. 
4 For the Lord your God is going with you! He will fight for you against your enemies, and He will give you victory!’

Deuteronomy 31:8 KJV
And the LORD, He it is that doth go before thee; He will be with thee, He will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

Nehemiah 8:10 KJV
"... the joy of the LORD is your strength."

Psalm 23:1-6 KJV
1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Psalm 27:1 KJV
The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Psalm 34:4 KJV
I sought the LORD, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

Psalm 91:1-16 KJV
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the LORD, He is my Refuge and my Fortress: my God; in Him will I trust.
3 Surely He shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4 He shall cover thee with His feathers, and under His wings shalt thou trust: His truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
9 Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my Refuge, even the Most High, thy Habitation;
10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11 For He shall give His angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under
feet.
14 Because he hath set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known My name.
15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him My salvation.

Proverbs 18:10 KJV
The name of the LORD is a Strong Tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.

Proverbs 29:25 KJV
The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe.

Isaiah 41:10 KJV
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness.

Isaiah 43:1-3 KJV
1 But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and He that formed thee, O Israel (God's people), Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art Mine.
2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
3 For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour:

Joel 3:10 KJV
"...let the weak say, I am strong."

Luke 8:50 KJV
But when Jesus heard it, He answered him, saying, Fear not: believe only..."

Luke 12:32 KJV
Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

John 10:10,11 KJV
10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
11 I am the Good Shepherd: the Good Shepherd giveth His life for the sheep.

Romans 8:15 KJV
For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of Adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

Romans 14:23 KJV
"... for whatsoever is not of faith is sin."

Ephesians 6:10,16 KJV (The Word of God)
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might.
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

Philippians 4:13 KJV
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

II Timothy 1:7 KJV
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

I John 4:4,18 KJV
4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.
18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Salvation Prayer