Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Sunday, January 8, 2012

Perfect Health And Prosperity Gospel


Bible Questions Answered:
“The tv programs I listen to say that God has promised us prosperity and health, and that is what we should expect. Yet, I don't see this in my family, where and how does one go wrong and not receive this?”

Tony/ Calgary, Canada

Bible Answer:

Hucksters who's desire is to garner in millions of dollars in their coffers, preach a popular“Perfect Health, and Prosperity Gospel,” a gospel that is “not,” in the Word of God!

This is why it is so important for a Christian, to read the Word of God, for him or herself.
What we are promised in this life is the following....

Psalm 34:19 KJV
Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.

Psalm 73:1-28 NLT
A psalm of Asaph.
1 Truly God is good to Israel, to those whose hearts are pure.
2 But as for me, I almost lost my footing. My feet were slipping, and I was almost gone.
3 For I envied the proud when I saw them prosper despite their wickedness.
4 They seem to live such painless lives; their bodies are so healthy and strong.
5 They don’t have troubles like other people; they’re not plagued with problems like everyone else.
6 They wear pride like a jeweled necklace and clothe themselves with cruelty.
7 These fat cats have everything their hearts could ever wish for!
8 They scoff and speak only evil; in their pride they seek to crush others.
9 They boast against the very heavens, and their words strut throughout the earth.
10 And so the people are dismayed and confused, drinking in all their words.
11 “What does God know?” they ask. “Does the Most High even know what’s happening?”
12 Look at these wicked people— enjoying a life of ease while their riches multiply.
13 Did I keep my heart pure for nothing? Did I keep myself innocent for no reason?
14 I get nothing but trouble all day long; every morning brings me pain.
15 If I had really spoken this way to others, I would have been a traitor to your people.
16 So I tried to understand why the wicked prosper. But what a difficult task it is!
17 Then I went into your sanctuary, O God, and I finally understood the destiny of the wicked.
18 Truly, you put them on a slippery path and send them sliding over the cliff to destruction.
19 In an instant they are destroyed, completely swept away by terrors.
20 When you arise, O Lord, you will laugh at their silly ideas as a person laughs at dreams in the morning.
21 Then I realized that my heart was bitter, and I was all torn up inside.
22 I was so foolish and ignorant— I must have seemed like a senseless animal to you.
23 Yet I still belong to you; you hold my right hand.
24 You guide me with your counsel, leading me to a glorious destiny.
25 Whom have I in heaven but you? I desire you more than anything on earth.
26 My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; He is mine forever.
27 Those who desert Him will perish, for you destroy those who abandon you.
28 But as for me, how good it is to be near God! I have made the Sovereign Lord my shelter, and I will tell everyone about the wonderful things you do.


Ecclesiastes 7:14 NLT
Enjoy prosperity while you can, but when hard times strike, realize that both come from God. Remember that nothing is certain in this life.

Isaiah 43:2 KJV
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.


Matthew 5:43-45 NLT (Jesus)
43 “You have heard the law that says, ‘Love your neighbor’ and hate your enemy. 
44 But I say, love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you! 
45 In that way, you will be acting as true children of your Father in heaven. For He gives His sunlight to both the evil and the good, and He sends rain on the just and the unjust alike.

Matthew 10:22 KJV (Jesus)
And ye shall be hated of all men for My name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Matthew 24:9 KJV (Jesus)
Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for My name's sake.

Luke 13:1-5 NLT
1 About this time Jesus was informed that Pilate had murdered some people from Galilee as they were offering sacrifices at the Temple. 
2 “Do you think those Galileans were worse sinners than all the other people from Galilee?” Jesus asked. “Is that why they suffered? 
3 Not at all! And you will perish, too, unless you repent of your sins and turn to God. 
4 And what about the eighteen people who died when the tower in Siloam fell on them? Were they the worst sinners in Jerusalem? 
5 No, and I tell you again that unless you repent, you will perish, too.”

John 15:18 KJV (Jesus)
If the world hate you, ye know that it hated Me before it hated you.

John 16:33 KJV (Jesus)
These things I have spoken unto you, that in Me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Acts 14:22 KJV (Paul and Barnabas)
"...we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God."

Romans 8:28 KJV
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose.

II Timothy 3:12 KJV (Paul)
Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

I Peter 4:19 KJV
Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to Him in well doing, as unto a Faithful Creator.