Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Saturday, March 7, 2009

Bible Questions Answered: King-The Greatest (Israel's)

Bible Questions Answered:
Why was David considered the best king?
Norm/ Holyoke, Massachusetts

Bible Answers:
King David is considered the most outstanding King of Israel, because ….
In his youth, he was a victorious warrior (Goliath).
David's brilliance and daring recorded in 1st and 2ndSamuel.
Israel's boundaries, expanded the most under King David.
David was known for his songs, or Psalms, which became the songbook of Israel. Psalms 113-118 (Sung on Passover, called “The Egyptian),120-136 , known as “The Great,” Hallel's.
David was called “a man after God's own heart,” because after terrible sins, he confessed his sins and asked God for forgiveness.

I Samuel 13:14 KJV
“...the LORD hath sought Him a man after His own heart, and the LORD hath commanded him to be captain over His people, ...”

Psalm 51: 1-18 KJV (David's prayer of repentance.)
[1] Have mercy upon me, O God, according to Thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of Thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.
[2] Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.
[3] For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.
[4] Against Thee, Thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in Thy sight: that Thou mightest be justified when Thou speakest, and be clear when Thou judgest.
[5] Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.
[6] Behold, Thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part Thou shalt make me to know wisdom.
[7] Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
[8] Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which Thou hast broken may rejoice.
[9] Hide Thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.
[10] Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
[11] Cast me not away from Thy Presence; and take not Thy Holy Spirit from me.
[12] Restore unto me the joy of Thy salvation; and uphold me with Thy free Spirit.
[13] Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.
[14] Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, Thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.
[15] O Lord, open Thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.
[16] For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: Thou delightest not in burnt offering.
[17] The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, Thou wilt not despise.
[18] Do good in Thy good pleasure unto Zion: build Thou the walls of Jerusalem.

What a great example for us as the people of God!

Isaiah 64:6 KJV
But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

I John 1:8-10 KJV
[8] If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
[9] If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
[10] If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.

Micah 7:19 KJV
He will turn again, He will have compassion upon us; He will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea.

Psalm 103:11-13 KJV
[11] For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is His mercy toward them that fear Him.
[12] As far as the east is from the west, so far hath He removed our transgressions from us.
[13] Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear Him.