Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Thursday, December 8, 2011

Bible Questions Answered: Slander

Bible Questions Answered:
“...these people have said everything false about me....”
Brunella/ Archhamps, France

Bible Answer:

There has down through time, always been busy bodies, who spread gossip and malicious false stories.
But the people of God, have a great defense.

THE WORD OF THE LORD:

Genesis 15:1 KJV
After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy Shield, and thy exceeding Great Reward.

II Chronicles 16:9 KJV
For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew Himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward Him.

II Samuel 22:3 KJV
The God of my Rock; in Him will I trust: He is my Shield, and the Horn of my Salvation, my High Tower, and my Refuge, my Saviour; thou savest me from violence.

Psalm 5:11,12 KJV
11 But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.
12 For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.

Psalm 18:2 KJV
The LORD is my Rock, and my Fortress, and my Deliverer; my God, my Strength, in whom I will trust; my Buckler, and the Horn of my Salvation, and my High Tower.

Psalm 31:2 KJV
Bow down thine ear to me; deliver me speedily: be thou my strong Rock, for an House of Defence to save me.

Psalm 33:20 KJV
Our soul waiteth for the LORD: He is our Help and our Shield.

Psalm 34:7 KJV
The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear Him, and delivereth them.

Psalm 50:15 KJV
And call upon Me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify Me.

Psalm 84:11 KJV
For the LORD God is a Sun and Shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will He withhold from them that walk uprightly.

Psalm 91:4 KJV
He shall cover thee with His feathers, and under His wings shalt thou trust: His truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

Psalm 144:2 KJV
My Goodness, and my Fortress; my High Tower, and my Deliverer; my Shield, and He in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.

Proverbs 30:5 KJV
Every word of God is pure: He is a Shield unto them that put their trust in Him.

Matthew 5:11,12 KJV (Beatitudes, Jesus.)
11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for My sake.
12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Matthew 15:15-20 KJV (Mark 7:18-23)
15 Then answered Peter and said unto Him, Declare unto us this parable.
16 And Jesus said, Are ye also yet without understanding?
17 Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?
18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
20 These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.

Luke 6:22,23 KJV
22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of Man's sake.
23 Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.

Galatians 5:19-21 NLT
19 When you follow the desires of your sinful nature, the results are very clear: sexual immorality, impurity, lustful pleasures,
20 idolatry, sorcery, hostility, quarreling, jealousy, outbursts of anger, selfish ambition, dissension, division, 21 envy, drunkenness, wild parties, and other sins like these. Let me tell you again, as I have before, that anyone living that sort of life will not inherit the Kingdom of God.

I Peter 4:14 KJV
If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the Spirit of Glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part He is evil spoken of, but on your part He is glorified.