Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Favorite Bible Verses

Favorite Bible Verses:

(We've fallen way behind in listing, favorite Bible verses, so here are a few.)

“After the death of our son, God gave us this verse.”
Dick and Clara/ Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

Isaiah 25:8 KJV
He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces..."

“My husband lost his job and for six months we scrimped and saved. Then our faith, began to really believe. We took the Lord's words to Joshua, to be our Lord's words to us! My husband has a new job and one that pays over twice what he was making before praise be the Lord.”
Sheila and Ron/ Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Joshua 1:5-9 KJV
5 There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
6 Be strong and of a good courage...
7 Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper withersoever thou goest.
8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.
9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.


“My husbands suicide while in Afghanistan left me, his wife, with heartache and disappointment.
But I have read this scripture and other scriptures of comfort.”
Susan/ Fort Worth, Texas U.S.A.

Genesis 18:25 KJV
"... Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?"

“...you prayed and we prayed, mom and his dad, and his two brothers. We took this verse to heart, and prayed it every day until he was out of the hospital and back at home.”
Leana /Munster, Germany

Isaiah 49:13-19 NLT
13 Sing for joy, O heavens! Rejoice, O earth! Burst into song, O mountains! For the Lord has comforted His people and will have compassion on them in their suffering.
14 Yet Jerusalem says, “The Lord has deserted us; the Lord has forgotten us.”
15 “Never! Can a mother forget her nursing child? Can she feel no love for the child she has borne? But even if that were possible, I would not forget you!
16 See, I have written your name on the palms of my hands...”

“...and so after loosing my husband of 52 years, I felt alone. But God know us and cares for us to the end of life, this the comfort of his promises.”
Patricia/ Jacksonville, North Carolina U.S.A.

Isaiah 55:6 KJV
Seek ye the LORD while He may be found, call ye upon Him while he is near:
He is near us and the verse

Isaiah 46:3-5 NLT (KJV given, NLT used)
4 And even to your old age I am He; and even to hoar(grey) hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.
5 To whom will ye liken Me, and make Me equal, and compare Me, that we may be like?