Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Thursday, June 30, 2011

Bible Questions Answered: Church-Attendance

Bible Questions Answered:
I'm christian, I do not think it is necessary to go to church. My wife always yes, but I don't think so, so how big a deal about this?
Estevan/ Pelotas, Brazil South America

Bible Answer:

Many have fallen off of church going, it is a sign of a cold and sinful day.
We are living in the spiritual, Laodicean age.

Revelation 3:13-22 KJV
13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of My mouth.
17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
18 I counsel thee to buy of Me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear My voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with Me.
21 To him that over cometh will I grant to sit with Me in My throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with My Father in His throne.
22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Why Christians should be a part of the church.

The church is the body of Christ

I Corinthians 12:27 KJV
Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.

The Church is the house of salvation, a place where we come, and where we bring our friends.

Acts 2:47 KJV
Praising God, and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

Acts 5:14 KJV
And believers were the more added to the Lord, multitudes both of men and women.

As God's people, we need: sanctifying (an ongoing process), and the cleansing of the word, in our lives, that we may be without spot or wrinkle, a holy people, without blemish.

Ephesians 5:25-27 KJV
25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave Himself for it;
26 That He might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
27 That He might present it to Himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

The Church alone, is the house of truth.

I Timothy 3:15 KJV
"... the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth."

The Church, is a fellowship of believers.

I John 1:7 KJV
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanseth us from all sin.

The Church, is a place of comfort and encouragement.

Hebrews 10:25 NLT
And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another, especially now that the day of His return is drawing near.

I John 3:16 KJV
Hereby perceive we the love of God, because He laid down His life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

The Church is a place of prayer, for our own needs, and the needs of others.
And praise, in worship to the Living God.

Matthew 21:13 KJV
"And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer..."

Going to the temple, was the custom of our Lord, and should be, without doubt ours as well.

Luke 4:16 KJV
And He came to Nazareth, where He had been brought up: and, as His custom was, He went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.

The church, is the bride of Christ.

Revelation 22:17 KJV
And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.