Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Bible Questions Answered: Romans 8:28

Bible Questions Answered:
What does it mean, all things “all things work together for good?”
If some one is a Christian, and everything just seems to go from bad to worse, how is this verse true?
Jack/ Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

Bible Answers:

Romans 8:28 KJV
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose.

Yes, this can happen, but it is “not,” the end of their story!

Whatever happens in the life of a Christian person, be it all good, or all bad, yet true are these words “...all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose. “

How can it be?
Because this verse speaks of the “totality,” of ones life, not just one event, or another!

You say such an one, has had nothing, seemingly but bad things happen to them, but their life story is not done.

Psalm 90:9 KJV
"...we spend our years as a tale that is told."

And one one day when their life is over, and their story is told, it will be seen then only too well, that all events of life, lead that person to the place God wanted that individual to be in, or experience.

True, it may be known only by Him, but we must “trust,” our living God, to do the very best!

Isaiah 43:1-3 KJV (God's promise to His people, from old.)
1 But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and He that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art Mine.
2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
3 For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour..."

Our God, never said He would prevent the floods and the fire from coming, no, on the contrary, He said that we “would,” go through them!
But the real blessing is knowing that when we do, we do not go through them alone, He is with us!

Matthew 5:45 KJV
That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for He maketh His sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

And yet....

Psalm 37:23,28 KJV
23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.
28 For the LORD loveth judgment, and forsaketh not His saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.

Psalm 40:4,5 KJV
4 Oh, the joys of those who trust the Lord...
5 O Lord my God, you have performed many wonders for us. Your plans for us are too numerous to list. You have no equal. If I tried to recite all your wonderful deeds, I would never come to the end of them.

Psalm 48:14 KJV
For this God is our God for ever and ever: He will be our guide even unto death.

Psalm 73:24 KJV
Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory.

Proverbs 16:9 KJV
A man's heart deviseth his way: but the LORD directeth his steps.

Isaiah 46:4 KJV
And even to your old age I am He; and even to hoar (white) hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.

Hebrews 13:5 KJV
"...for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee."

Life's Weaving

Life is but a weaving
between my God and me;
I may not choose the colors,
He knows what they should be.

For He can view the pattern
Upon the upper side,
While I can see it only
On this, the under side.

Sometimes He weaveth sorrow,
Which seemeth strange to me;
But I will trust His judgment,
And work on faithfully.

'Tis He who fills the shuttle,
He knows just what is best;
So I shall weave in earnest
And leave with Him the rest.

At last, when life is ended,
With Him I shall abide,
And I may view the pattern
Upon the upper side,

Then I shall know the reason
Why pain with joy entwined,
Was woven in the fabric
Of life that God designed.

.................Author Unknown