Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Saturday, December 12, 2009

Bible Lesson: Jesus-The Character Of

Bible Lesson: The Character of Jesus.

Would you like to be like the wonderful Lord Jesus?

The Character of Jesus Christ: (A partial list.)

* As a young man growing up, He was obedient to His heavenly Father.

Luke 2:49 KJV
And He said unto them, How is it that ye sought Me? wist ye not that I must be about My Father's business?

Luke 22:42 KJV
Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from Me: nevertheless not My will, but thine, be done.

John4:34 KJV
Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of Him that sent Me, and to finish His work.

John 15:10 KJV
If ye keep My commandments, ye shall abide in My love; even as I have kept My Father's commandments, and abide in His love.

* Jesus was obedient to His earthly parents.

Luke 2:51-52 KJV
51 And He went down with them (Parents-Mary and Joseph), and came to Nazareth, and was subject unto them: but His mother kept all these sayings
in her heart.
52 And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man.

* Jesus is our example.

Matthew 11:29,30 KJV
29 Take My yoke upon you, and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30 For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light.

Matthew 16:24 KJV
Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

John 13:15 KJV
For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you.

Attractive

Matthew 8:1 KJV

Large crowds followed Jesus as He came down the mountainside.

Luke 9:37 KJV
The next day, after they had come down the mountain, a large crowd met Jesus.

John 12:32 KJV
And when I am lifted up from the earth, I will draw everyone to myself.

Compassionate

Isaiah 40:11 KJV
He will feed His flock like a shepherd. He will carry the lambs in His arms, holding them close to His heart. He will gently lead the mother sheep with their young.

Matthew 4:23 KJV
Jesus traveled throughout the region of Galilee, teaching in the synagogues and announcing the Good News about the Kingdom. And He healed every
kind of disease and illness.

Acts 10:38 KJV
And you know that God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power. Then Jesus went around doing good and healing all who
were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him.

Confession

Mark 1:38 KJV
And He said unto them, Let us go into the next towns, that I may preach there also: for therefore came I forth.

Luke 4:43,44 KJV
43 And He said unto them, I must preach the kingdom of God to other cities also: for therefore am I sent.
44 And He preached in the synagogues of Galilee.

John 18:37 KJV
Pilate therefore said unto Him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth My voice.

Empathy

Hebrews 4:15 KJV
For we have not an High Priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

Hebrews 4:15 AMP
For we do not have a High Priest Who is unable to understand and sympathize and have a shared feeling with our weaknesses and infirmities and liability to the assaults of temptation, but One Who has been tempted in every respect as we are, yet without sinning.

Faithful

II Thessalonians 3:3 KJV
But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.

Hebrews 10:23 KJV
Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for He is faithful that promised;)

Revelation 19:11 KJV
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and He that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He doth judge and make war.

Forgiving

Luke 23:34 KJV
Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted His raiment, and cast lots.

Good

Matthew 19:16 KJV
And, behold, one came and said unto Him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

Grace

II Timothy 2:1 KJV
Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace* that is in Christ Jesus.

* Grace-Greek-Charis (Khar-ece): Divine influence upon the heart, and its reflection in the life; including: Gratitude, acceptable, benefit, favor, gift, joy, liberality, pleasure, thanks. (Abingdon/Strong)


Grace and Truth

John 1:14 KJV
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Holy

Luke 1:35 KJV
And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also
that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Acts 4:27 KJV
For of a truth against thy holy child Jesus, whom thou hast anointed, both Herod, and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles, and the people of Israel, were gathered together,

Honesty

Isaiah 53:9 KJV
And He made His grave with the wicked, and with the rich in His death; because He had done no violence, neither was any deceit in His mouth.

Humble, Long, Suffering

Matthew 11:29,30 KJV
29 Take My yoke upon you. Let Me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
30 For My yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.”

Matthew 27:12-14 NLT
12 But when the leading priests and the elders made their accusations against him, Jesus remained silent.
13 “Don’t you hear all these charges they are bringing against you?” Pilate demanded.
14 But Jesus made no response to any of the charges, much to the governor’s surprise.

Innocent

Matthew 27:4 KJV
Saying, I have sinned in that I have betrayed the innocent blood. And they said, What is that to us? see thou to that.

Joy

John 15:11 KJV
These things have I spoken unto you, that My joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.

John 17:13 KJV
And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have My joy fulfilled in themselves.

Just and Lowly

Zechariah 9:9 KJV
Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: He is just, and having salvation; lowly, and
riding upon an ass, and upon a colt the foal of an ass.

John 5:30 KJV
I can of Mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and My judgment is just; because I seek not Mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath
sent Me.

Loving

John 13:1 KJV
Now before the feast of the passover, when Jesus knew that His hour was come that He should depart out of this world unto the Father, having
loved His own which were in the world, He loved them unto the end.

John 15:13 KJV
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Merciful

Hebrews 2:17 KJV
Wherefore in all things it behoved Him to be made like unto His brethren, that He might be a merciful and faithful High Priest in things pertaining to
God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

Patience.

I Timothy 1:16 KJV
But God had mercy on me so that Christ Jesus could use me as a prime example of his great patience with even the worst sinners. Then others
will realize that they, too, can believe in him and receive eternal life.

Peace

John 14:27 KJV
Peace I leave with you, My peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

John 16:33 KJV
These things I have spoken unto you, that in Me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Power

Matthew 28:18 KJV (Christ)
And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto Me in heaven and in earth.

Luke 10:19 KJV (Man)
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power* of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

*Greek-Exousia (Ex-oo-see-ah): Authority, jurisdiction, liberty, power, right, strength.

Matthew 16:19 KJV (The Gospel.)
And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Prayer

Mark 1:35 KJV
And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, He went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed.

Luke 5:16 KJV
And He withdrew Himself into the wilderness, and prayed.

Resisted Temptation

Matthew 4:3,4 KJV
3 During that time the devil came and said to him, “If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become loaves of bread.”
4 But Jesus told him, “No! The Scriptures say,‘People do not live by bread alone,but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.’

Righteous

Isaiah 53:11 KJV
He shall see of the travail of His soul, and shall be satisfied: by His knowledge shall My Righteous Servant justify many; for He shall bear their
iniquities.

Righteousness and Faithfulness

Isaiah 11:5 KJV
And righteousness shall be the girdle of His loins, and faithfulness the girdle of His reins.

Servant

Luke 22:27 KJV
Who is more important, the one who sits at the table or the one who serves? The one who sits at the table, of course. But not here! For I am among
you as one who serves.

Sinless and True

I Peter 2:22 NLT
He never sinned, nor ever deceived anyone.

John 8:46 KJV
Which of you convinceth Me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe Me?

I Peter 1:19 KJV
But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

Suffering

Romans 8:17 KJV
And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with Him, that we may be also glorified together.

Teacher-Liberator

Matthew 4:23 KJV
And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.

Isaiah 58:6-9 KJV
6 Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?
7 Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh?
8 Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the LORD shall be thy reward.
9 Then shalt thou call, and the LORD shall answer..."

True

John 7:18 KJV
He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but He that seeketh His glory that sent Him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in Him.

Weeping (Before God.)

Hebrews 5:7 KJV
Who in the days of His flesh, when He had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto Him that was able to save Him from death, and was heard in that He feared;

Luke 19:41 KJV
But as He came closer to Jerusalem and saw the city ahead, He began to weep.

Wisdom

Colossians 2:2,3 KJV
2 That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ;
3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.