Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bible Questions Answered: God-Invisible

Bible Questions Answered:
Is it possible to ever see God? The Bible says that God is unseen, I Tim. 1:17 and Heb. 11:27, and yet we read in Rev. 22:4, that we shall see him.
Tobiath/ Johannesburg, South Africa

Bible Answers:
I Timothy 1:17 KJV
Now unto the King Eternal, Immortal, Invisible, the only Wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Hebrews 11:27 KJV
By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king: for he endured, as seeing Him who is Invisible.

Theophany: (Christophanies) A visible appearance of the living God, before the incarnation, in human form.

Genesis 5:24 KJV Enoch
And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.

Genesis 6:9 KJV
These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.

Genesis 18:1-2 KJV
[1] And the LORD appeared unto him (Abraham) in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day.
[2] And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground,
(The Pre-incarnate, Lord Jesus, and two Angels.)


In Jacob's sleep:
Genesis 28:10-17 KJV
[10] And Jacob went out from Beer-sheba, and went toward Haran.
[11] And he lighted upon a certain place, and tarried there all night, because the sun was set; and he took of the stones of that place, and put them for his pillows, and lay down in that place to sleep.
[12] And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it.
[13] And, behold, the LORD stood above it, and said, I am the LORD God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac: the land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed;
[14] And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed.
[15] And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of.
[16] And Jacob awaked out of his sleep, and he said, Surely the LORD is in this place; and I knew it not.
[17] And he was afraid, and said, How dreadful is this place! this is none other but the house of God, and this is the gate of heaven.

Genesis 32:24-30 KJV
[24] And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a Man with him until the breaking of the day.
[25] And when He saw that He prevailed not against him, He touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with Him.
[26] And He said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.
[27] And He said unto him, What is thy name? And he said, Jacob.
[28] And He said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.
[29] And Jacob asked him, and said, Tell me, I pray thee, thy name. And He said, Wherefore is it that thou dost ask after My name? And He blessed him there.
[30] And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.

Exodus 24:9-11 KJV
[9] Then went up Moses, and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel: (Mount Sinai.)
[10] And they saw the God of Israel: and there was under His feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in His clearness.
[11] And upon the nobles of the children of Israel He laid not His hand: also they saw God, and did eat and drink.

Exodus 33:11;17-23 KJV
[11] And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend.
[17] And the LORD said unto Moses, I will do this thing also that thou hast spoken: for thou hast found grace in my sight, and I know thee by name.
[18] And he said, I beseech thee, shew me thy glory.
[19] And He said, I will make all My Goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy.
[20] And He said, Thou canst not see My face: for there shall no man see me, and live.
[21] And the LORD said, Behold, there is a place by Me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock:
[22] And it shall come to pass, while My Glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with My hand while I pass by:
[23] And I will take away Mine hand, and thou shalt see My back parts: but My face shall not be seen.

Judges 6:22 KJV
And when Gideon perceived that He was an Angel of the LORD, Gideon said, Alas, O Lord GOD! for because I have seen an Angel of the LORD face to face.

Judges 13:22 KJV
And Manoah said unto his wife, We shall surely die, because we have seen God.


After Christ's birth, God the Father could be seen through the “Word,” the Son of God.

John 1:18 KJV
No man hath seen God at any time; the Only Begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, He hath declared Him.

John 14:1-11 KJV
[1] Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in Me.
[2] In My Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
[3] And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
[4] And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.
[5] Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
[6] Jesus saith unto him, I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me.
[7] If ye had known Me, ye should have known My Father also: and from henceforth ye know Him, and have seen Him.
[8] Philip saith unto Him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
[9] Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known Me, Philip? he that hath seen Me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
[10] Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of Myself: but the Father that dwelleth in Me, He doeth the works.
[11] Believe Me that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me: or else believe Me for the very works' sake.

Revelation 4:2,3 KJV (John saw a form of light)
[2] And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.
[3] And He that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.

Revelation 22:1-(verse 4)-20 KJV
[1] And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
[2] In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
[3] And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and His servants shall serve Him:
[4] And they shall see His face; and His name shall be in their foreheads.
[5] And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.
[6] And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent His angel to shew unto His servants the things which must shortly be done.
[7] Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.
[8] And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.
[9] Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.
[10] And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
[11] He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
[12] And, behold, I come quickly; and My reward is with Me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
[13] I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
[14] Blessed are they that do His commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
[15] For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
[16] I Jesus have sent Mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the Bright and Morning Star.
[17] And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
[18] For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
[19] And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
[20] He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.