Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Friday, May 2, 2008

Bible Lessons: Second Coming Of Christ

The Second Coming Of Christ

So many mistake the rapture of the church and the second coming. Some think that they are one.

The Rapture of the church which is very imminent, is not the second coming.

The Rapture of the church is described in ...
I Thessalonians 4:13-18 KJV and I Corinthians 15:51-58 KJV, and is the secret catching away of the Bride of Christ.

The Second Coming of Christ occurs at the end of the 7 year Tribulation period, ending the Armageddon war.

Matthew 24:29-31 KJV
[29] Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
[30] And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
[31] And He shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

The Day of the Lord

I Thessalonians 5:1-3 KJV
[1] But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
[2] For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
[3] For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Revelation 19:11-16 KJV
[11] And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and He that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He doth judge and make war.
[12] His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns; and He had a name written, that no man knew, but He Himself.
[13] And He was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and His name is called The Word of God.
[14] And the armies which were in heaven followed Him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
[15] And out of His mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it He should smite the nations: and He shall rule them with a rod of iron: and He treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
[16] And He hath on His vesture and on His thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

This our Lord's Second Advent, His first being, His birth.
He comes to earth to end the battle of Armageddon, (the official end of the “Times of the Gentiles,”) to judge as the Son of Man, He will divide the goats from the sheep, and set up His one thousand year rule, called the Millennium.

Matthew 25:31-46 KJV
[31] When the Son of man shall come in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then shall He sit upon the throne of His glory:
[32] And before Him shall be gathered all nations: and He shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth His sheep from the goats:
[33] And He shall set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.
[34] Then shall the King say unto them on His right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
[35] For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
[36] Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
[37] Then shall the righteous answer Him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
[38] When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
[39] Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
[40] And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
[41] Then shall He say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
[42] For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
[43] I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
[44] Then shall they also answer Him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
[45] Then shall He answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
[46] And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

As King of Kings and Lord of Lord's, our Saviour will sit on King David's throne.

Jeremiah 23:5-8 KJV
[5] Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
[6] In His days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is His name whereby He shall be called,
THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.
[7] Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that they shall no more say, The LORD liveth, which brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;
[8] But, The LORD liveth, which brought up and which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the north country, and from all countries whither I had driven them; and they shall dwell in their own land.

Isaiah 9:6,7 KJV
[6] For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon His shoulder: and His name shall be called
Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of
Peace.

[7] Of the increase of His government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon His kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.