Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Monday, October 10, 2011

Bible Questions Answered: Provision- Our God's

Bible Questions Answered.
“...and so doesn't God promise to help us....?”
Tim/ Rochester, New York

Bible Answer:
Our God promises never to leave or forsake His children.

Philippians 4:19 KJV
But my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

For God's child, we have the riches of heaven, because of the grace of God.

GRACE:

God's
Riches
At
Christ's
Expense

Hebrews 13:5,6 NLT
5 Don’t love money; be satisfied with what you have. For God has said, “I will never fail you. I will never abandon you.”
6 So we can say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper so I will have no fear. what can mere people do to me?”

OUR GOD'S PROVISION WHEN WE ARE...:
(To mention just a few.)

Worried:

Isaiah 26:3,4 KJV
3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
4 Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength:

Have Spiritual hunger:

Isaiah 40:11 KJV
He shall feed His flock like a shepherd: He shall gather the lambs with His arm, and carry them in His bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young.

John 6:35 KJV
And Jesus said unto them, I am the Bread of Life: he that cometh to Me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on Me shall never thirst.

Isaiah 41:18 KJV
I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys: I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water.

Need Strength:

Isaiah 40:29-31 KJV
29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might He increaseth strength.
30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:
31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Are Fearful:

Isaiah 41:10,13 KJV
10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the Right Hand of My Righteousness.
13 For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

Need to overcome:

II Chronicles 16:9 KJV
"For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew Himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward Him..."

Psalm 34:7 KJV
The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear Him, and delivereth them.

Psalm 125:2 KJV
As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the LORD is round about His people from henceforth even for ever.

Isaiah 54:17 KJV
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of Me, saith the LORD.

Facing the enemy:

Isaiah 59:19 KJV
So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and His glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.

Psalm 91:15,16 KJV
15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honor him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him My salvation.

In need answers:

Isaiah 58:9 KJV
"Then shalt thou call, and the LORD shall answer; thou shalt cry, and He shall say, Here I am..."

Isaiah 65:24 KJV
And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

In need of wisdom:

Ecclesiastes 2:26 KJV
"For God giveth to a man that is good in His sight wisdom, and knowledge, and joy..."

Luke 21:15 KJV
For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

James 1:5 KJV
If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Facing temptations:

II Timothy 4:18 KJV
And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto His heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

II Peter 2:9 KJV
The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

In need of comfort:

Isaiah 66:13 KJV
"As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted..."

II Corinthians 1:3 KJV
Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;

When we need guidance:

Psalm 25:9 KJV
The meek will He guide in judgment: and the meek will He teach His way.

Psalm 37:23 KJV
The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and He delighteth in his way.

Psalm 48:14 KJV
For this God is our God for ever and ever: He will be our guide even unto death.

When we need healing:

Exodus 15:26 KJV
And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in His sight, and wilt give ear to His commandments, and keep all His statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.

Deuteronomy 7:15 KJV
And the LORD will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all them that hate thee.

Isaiah 53:5 KJV
But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed.

Jeremiah 30:17 KJV
"For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD..."

Need salvation:

Mark 16:16 KJV
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

John 3:16 KJV
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Acts 16:30,31 KJV
30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?
31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

God, our provision.

Isaiah 49:15,16 NLT
15 "...Can a mother forget her nursing child? Can she feel no love for the child she has borne? But even if that were possible, I would not forget you!
16 See, I have written your name on the palms of My hands..."