Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bible Questions Answered: Church-God's

Bible Questions Answered:
I hear of churches having one kind of a problem or another. What is a good church?
Karen/ Ottawa, Canada

Bible Answer:

God's Church:

Is a church that is a loving, caring church:

John 13:34,35 KJV
34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
35 By this shall all men know that ye are My disciples, if ye have love one to another.

John 15:12 KJV
This is My commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

Acts 4:34,35 KJV
34 Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold,
35 And laid them down at the apostles' feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need.

Is a church that is a praying church:

Matthew 18:19 KJV
Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of My Father which is in heaven.

Acts 1:14 KJV
These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the women, and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with His brethren.

Acts 4:24 KJV
And when they heard that, they lifted up their voice to God with one accord, and said, Lord, thou art God, which hast made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all that in them is:

Is a church that is in unity:

Psalm 133:1-3 KJV
1 Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!
2 It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;
3 As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.

I Corinthians 1:10 KJV
Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.

II Corinthians 13:11 KJV
Finally, brethren, farewell. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you.

Is a church that is filled with the Spirit:

Acts 4:31 KJV
And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness.

Acts 13:52 KJV
And the disciples were filled with joy, and with the Holy Ghost.

Is a church that witnesses:

Isaiah 43:10-12 KJV
10 Ye are My witnesses, saith the LORD, and My servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He: before Me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after Me.
11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside Me there is no Saviour.
12 I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are My witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God.

Acts 5:32 KJV
And we are His witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey Him.

Is a church that is a working church:

Acts 2:46 KJV
And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,

Acts 5:42 KJV
And daily in the temple, and in every house, they ceased not to teach and preach Jesus Christ.

Philippians 4:3 KJV
And I intreat thee also, true yoke fellow, help those women which labored with me in the gospel, with Clement also, and with other my fellow laborers, whose names are in the book of life.

Is a church that is triumphant:

Joshua 1:5 KJV
There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

John 14:23 KJV
Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love Me, he will keep My words: and My Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Matthew 16:18 KJV
"...upon this Rock (Peter's confession:Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.) I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.