Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bible Questions Answered: Abortion

Bible Questions Answered:
I hear all this fuss over our new supreme court nominee, what's the big deal that people make over abortion, if she believes in that or not, so what?
Sandra/ Rockwell City, Iowa

Bible Answers:

Abortion is the taking of a life.
A life that Almighty God, has planned and shaped before a child's birth.

The Word of God:

I)
The Lord told Jeremiah, that He had called and ordained him to be His spokesman, before his birth!

Jeremiah 1:4-9 KJV
[4] Then the word of the LORD came unto me (Jeremiah), saying,
[5] Before I (The Lord-vs.1) formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
[6] Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child.
[7] But the LORD said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak.
[8] Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the LORD.
[9] Then the LORD put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth.

II)
King Josiah was called and ordained of the Lord, over some three hundred years, before his birth!

I Kings 13:1-5 NLT (B.C. 975)
1 At the Lord’s command, a man of God from Judah went to Bethel, arriving there just as (King) Jeroboam was approaching the altar (A heathen calf altar set up by the King.) to burn incense (The responsibility of a Priest,not a king.)
2 Then at the Lord’s command, he (the prophet from Judah)shouted, “O altar, altar! This is what the Lord says: A child named Josiah will be born into the dynasty of David. On you he will sacrifice the priests from the pagan shrines who come here to burn incense, and human bones will be burned on you.”
3 That same day the man of God gave a sign to prove his message. He said, “The Lord has promised to give this sign: This altar will split apart, and its ashes will be poured out on the ground.”
4 When King Jeroboam heard the man of God speaking against the altar at Bethel, he pointed at him and shouted, “Seize that man!” But instantly the king’s hand became paralyzed in that position, and he couldn’t pull it back.
5 At the same time a wide crack appeared in the altar, and the ashes poured out (A desecration of a heathen altar), just as the man of God had predicted in his message from the Lord.

II Kings 23:16-18 NLT (B.C. 624)
15 The king (Josiah) also tore down the altar at Bethel—the pagan shrine that Jeroboam son of Nebat had made when he caused Israel to sin. He burned down the shrine and ground it to dust, and he burned the Asherah pole.
16 Then Josiah turned around and noticed several tombs in the side of the hill. He ordered that the bones be brought out, and he burned them on the altar at Bethel to desecrate it. (This happened just as the Lord had promised through the man of God when Jeroboam stood beside the altar at the festival.)


III)
Cyrus, founder and leader of the Persian Empire, was called of the Lord, some two hundred years before his birth.

Isaiah 44:28 KJV (B.C. 712)
That saith of Cyrus, He is My shepherd, and shall perform all My pleasure: even saying to Jerusalem, Thou shalt be built; and to the temple, Thy foundation shall be laid.

Ezra 6:3 KJV (B.C. 519)
In the first year of Cyrus the king the same Cyrus the king made a decree concerning the house of God at Jerusalem, Let the house be builded, the place where they offered sacrifices, and let the foundations thereof be strongly laid; the height thereof threescore cubits, and the breadth thereof threescore cubits;


IV)
In Luke chapter one, Gabriel, an Angel of the Lord, visited Zacharias while he was officiating as Priest in the temple.
The angel had come to give Zacharias information that he and his wife were going to have a son, a boy, that was to be called John, later to be known as John the Baptist. (Luke 1:1-25; 57-66)

The Word of God:

Exodus 21:
22 “Now suppose two men are fighting, and in the process they accidentally strike a pregnant woman so she gives birth prematurely. If no further injury results, the man who struck the woman must pay the amount of compensation the woman’s husband demands and the judges approve.
23 But if there is further injury, the punishment must match the injury: a life for a life,
24 an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, a hand for a hand, a foot for a foot,
25 a burn for a burn, a wound for a wound, a bruise for a bruise.

Isaiah 49:1 NLT
"...The Lord called me(Isaiah) before my birth; from within the womb He called me by name."

Psalm 22:9 KJV
But thou art He that took me (David) out of the womb: thou didst make me hope when I was upon my mother's breasts.

Psalm 139:13- KJV
[13] For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.
[14] I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
[15] My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
[16] Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

Psalm 139:13-16 NLT
13 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it.
15 You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.
16 You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.

Is a fetus a part of a woman's body, or a separate living being?
A baby is a separate living human.
A baby has it's “own,” finger prints, different than it's mothers.
A baby has it's “own,” genetic DNA code on it's chromosomes and genes, different than it's mothers.

Children are a gift from the Lord.

Matthew 19:13-15 NLT
13 One day some parents brought their children to Jesus so He could lay His hands on them and pray for them. But the disciples scolded the parents for bothering Him.
14 But Jesus said, “Let the children come to Me. Don’t stop them! For the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to those who are like these children.”
15 And He placed His hands on their heads and blessed them before He left.

No Christian, can believe in, abortion on demand, or for the sake of convenience.
Our world, is full of adoption agencies, who have waiting lists, for children. Children, families wish so desperately to adopt.

Psalm 127:3 NLT
Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from Him.