Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Saturday, August 29, 2020

Sin-Freedom From


THE BIBLE PRAYER LINE – Bible Questions Answered
(Copy and paste, this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.)
Bible Prayer Line Index



Bible Questions Answered:
“...I've confessed that I have sinned, I have called on the Lord, and asked him to be my Savior, but how do I keep from sin....?
Rodney/ Quincy, Washington U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:
( Mother-Love )

Some think today, that we need a mother watching over us to keep us! And how true that is, and who is this great mother? Why it is Almighty God!

He likens Himself to a great eagle, calling His eaglets to gather safely under His wings!
(Pastor are you sure this is what the bible teaches?”)

Yes let's read The Word and see!

See the blog posting.... Mother-Love

Psalm 17:8 KJV (Read 1-15, and see that it is “The Lord,” speaking)
Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings,

Psalm 36:7 KJV
How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings.

Psalm 42:8 NLT
"...Each day The Lord pours His unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing His songs, praying to God who gives me life.

Psalm 56:13 NLT
For you have rescued me from death; you have kept my feet from slipping. So now I can walk in your presence, O God, in your Life-giving Light.

Psalm 57:1 KJV
Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast.

Psalm 63:7 KJV
Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.

Psalm 66:8,9 NLT
8 Let the whole world bless our God and loudly sing His praises.
9 Our lives are in His hands, and He keeps our feet from stumbling.

Psalm 121:1-8 NLT
I look up to the mountains— does my help come from there?
2 My help comes from The Lord, who made heaven and earth!
3 He will not let you stumble; The One who watches over you will not slumber.
4 Indeed, He who watches over Israel (Christians-Spiritual Israel.ed) never slumbers or sleeps.
5 The Lord Himself watches over you! The Lord stands beside you as your protective shade.
6 The sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon at night.
7 The Lord keeps you from all harm and watches over your life.
8 The Lord keeps watch over you as you come and go, both now and forever.

Isaiah 42:8 KJV
5 Thus saith God The Lord, He that created the heavens, and stretched them out; He that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; He that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:
6 I The Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand..."
7 To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.
8 I am The Lord: that is My name: and My glory will I not give to another, neither My praisM to graven images.

Isaiah 61:1-3 KJV
1 The Spirit Of The Lord God is upon Me; because The Lord hath anointed Me to preach Good Tidings unto the meek; He hath sent Me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
2 To proclaim the acceptable year of The Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
3 To appoint unto them that mourn..., to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of The Lord, that He might be glorified.

John 8:32,36 KJV
32 And ye shall know The Truth, and The Truth shall make you free.
36 If The Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

Hebrews 13:5 NLT
"...For God has said,“I will never fail you. I will never abandon you.”
I Peter 1:5 NLT
And through your faith, God is protecting you by His power..."

Well as these scriptures have shown us, our Living God, will keep us, keep us if we stay close to Him!

Psalm 91:1 KJV
He that dwelleth in the secret place of The Most High shall abide under the shadow of The Almighty.

We must be close, to be in someones shadow! So the question today is, are we living close to The Lord?

Are we feasting every day upon His Word, the place of our spiritual sustenance?

Matthew 4:4 KJV
But He answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every Word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Psalm 119:11 KJV
Thy Word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.

Prayer:

John 17:11,12 NLT
11 Now I am departing from the world; they are staying in this world, but I am coming to you. Holy Father, you have given Me your name; now protect them by the power of your name so that they will be united just as We are.
12 During My time here, I protected them by the power of the name you gave Me. I guarded them so that not one was lost..."