Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Sunday, August 30, 2020

Inferiority


THE BIBLE PRAYER LINE – Bible Questions Answered
(Copy and paste, this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.)
Bible Prayer Line Index



Bible Questions Answered:
“...I don't associate with many people, I've always felt inferior to others...”
Kelly/ Quincy, Washington U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

Inferiority
The state of not being good, or not as good as someone or something else:
Dictionary-Cambridge.org

God never created anything inferior!
If you are a Christian, The Lord Jesus has brought your name before His Father in heaven!

Matthew 10:32,33 NLT
32 “Everyone who acknowledges Me publicly here on earth, I will also acknowledge before My Father in heaven.
33 But everyone who denies Me here on earth, I will also deny before My Father in heaven.

Even after years of ministry, the Apostle Paul, maintained that he was far from perfect, but even though he wasn't, he knew that above all else, he should keep on going, keep on reaching for the prize!

Philippians 3:12-16 NLT (Pressing toward the Goal
12 I don’t mean to say that I have already achieved these things or that I have already reached perfection. But I press on to possess that perfection for which Christ Jesus first possessed me.
13 No, dear brothers and sisters, I have not achieved it, but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead,
14 I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us.
15 Let all who are spiritually mature agree on these things. If you disagree on some point, I believe God will make it plain to you.
16 But we must hold on to the progress we have already made.

The most insignificant Christian, if faithful to The Lord, is a chosen vessel, for His use!

II Timothy 2:20,21 NLT
20 In a wealthy home some utensils are made of gold and silver, and some are made of wood and clay. The expensive utensils are used for special occasions, and the cheap ones are for everyday use.
21 If you keep yourself pure, you will be a special utensil for honorable use. Your life will be clean, and you will be ready for The Master to use you for every good work.

I John 4:15 KJV
Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is The Son Of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

God created us, in His very own image!

Genesis 1:27 NLT
So God created human beings in His own image. In the image of God He created them; male and female He created them.

Are you loved and special, in the eyes of God?

Psalm 139:13-18 NLT
13 You me and me delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it.
15 You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.
16 You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.
17 How precious are your thoughts about me, O God. They cannot be numbered!
18 I can’t even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand! And when I wake up, You are still with me!

Matthew 10:29-31 NLT (Precious to God)
29 What is the price of two sparrows—one copper coin? But not a single sparrow can fall to the ground without your Father knowing it.
30 And the very hairs on your head are all numbered.
31 So don’t be afraid; you are more valuable to God than a whole flock of sparrows.

John 3:16 KJV
For God so loved the world, that He gave his Only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Romans 3:38,39 KJV
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Prayer:

Jeremiah 29:11-14 NLT
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” says The Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
12 In those days when you pray, I will listen.
13 If you look for Me whole heartedly, you will find Me.
14 I will be found by you,” says The Lord..."