Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Monday, August 3, 2020

Bible Lesson: Marks Of Godly Character Versus Marks Of Non-Christian Character: Confidence Versus Fear.


The Bible Prayer Line – Bible Lesson
(Copy and paste this URL into a new web browser and hit enter.)

https://thebibleprayerline.blogspot.com/2018/05/tbpl-index.html

Bible Lesson: Marks Of Godly Character Versus Marks Of Non-Christian Character: Confidence Versus Fear.

Bible Texts:

Confidence:

Psalm 20:7 KJV
Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of The Lord our God.

Philippians 4:13 KJV
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Fear:

Philippians 2:12 KJV
Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

Hebrews 10:26-31 NLT
26 Dear friends, if we deliberately continue sinning after we have received knowledge of The Truth, there is no longer any sacrifice that will cover these sins.
27 There is only the terrible expectation of God’s judgment and the raging fire that will consume His enemies.
28 For anyone who refused to obey the law of Moses was put to death without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses.
29 Just think how much worse the punishment will be for those who have trampled on The Son Of God, and have treated The Blood of the covenant, which made us holy, as if it were common and unholy, and have insulted and disdained The Holy Spirit who brings God’s mercy to us.
30 For we know the one who said, “I will take revenge. I will pay them back.” He also said, “The Lord will judge His own people.”
31 It is a terrible thing to fall into the hands of The Living God.

The Word; Confidence:

II Chronicles 32:7,8 NLT
7 “Be strong and courageous! Don’t be afraid or discouraged because of the king of Assyria or his mighty army, for there is A Power far greater on our side!
8 He may have a great army, but they are merely men. We have The Lord our God to help us and to fight our battles for us!” Hezekiah’s words greatly encouraged the people.

Psalm 3:6,8 KJV
6 I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about.
8 Salvation belongeth unto The Lord: thy blessing is upon thy people. Selah.

Psalm 27:3,5 KJV
3 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.
5 For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion: in the secret of His tabernacle shall He hide me; He shall set me up upon A Rock.

Psalm 118:6 KJV
The Lord is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

Proverbs 3:24 KJV
When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet.

Isaiah 12:2 KJV
Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for The Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; He also is become my salvation.

Isaiah 41:10 KJV
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness.

Ephesians 3:11,12 NLT
11 This was His eternal plan, which He carried out through Christ Jesus our Lord.
12 Because of Christ and our faith in Him, we can now come boldly and confidently into God’s presence.

Philippians 4:4-7 NLT
4 Always be full of joy in The Lord. I say it again—rejoice!
5 Let everyone see that you are considerate in all you do. Remember, The Lord is coming soon.
6 Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done.
7 Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

II Timothy 1:7 KJV
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of Power, and of Love, and of a Sound Mind.

Hebrews 4:16 KJV
Let us therefore come boldly unto The Throne Of Grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

I John 4:17,18 KJV
17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as He is, so are we in this world.
18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

I John 5:14 KJV
And this is the confidence that we have in Him, that, if we ask any thing according to His will, He heareth us:

The Word; Fear:

Psalm 53:5 NLT
Terror will grip them, terror like they have never known before.
God will scatter the bones of your enemies. You will put them to shame, for God has rejected them.

Isaiah 2:19 KJV
And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of The Lord, and for the glory of His majesty, when He ariseth to shake terribly the earth.

Isaiah 33:14 NLT
The sinners in Jerusalem shake with fear. Terror seizes the godless. “Who can live with this devouring fire?” they cry. “Who can survive this all-consuming fire?”

Isaiah 66:4 NLT
I will send them great trouble— all the things they feared. For when I called, they did not answer. When I spoke, they did not listen. They deliberately sinned before My very eyes and chose to do what they know I despise.”

Daniel 5:1-6 NLT
1 Many years later King Belshazzar gave a great feast for 1,000 of his nobles, and he drank wine with them.
2 While Belshazzar was drinking the wine, he gave orders to bring in the gold and silver cups that his predecessor, Nebuchadnezzar, had taken from the Temple in Jerusalem. He wanted to drink from them with his nobles, his wives, and his concubines.
3 So they brought these gold cups taken from the Temple, the house of God in Jerusalem, and the king and his nobles, his wives, and his concubines drank from them.
4 While they drank from them they praised their idols made of gold, silver, bronze, iron, wood, and stone.
5 Suddenly, they saw the fingers of a human hand writing on the plaster wall of the king’s palace, near the lampstand. The king himself saw the hand as it wrote,
6 and his face turned pale with fright. His knees knocked together in fear and his legs gave way beneath him.

Hebrews 10:26,27 NLT
26 Dear friends, if we deliberately continue sinning after we have received knowledge of The Truth, there is no longer any sacrifice that will cover these sins.
27 There is only the terrible expectation of God’s judgment and the raging fire that will consume His enemies.

I John 4:18 KJV
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Prayer:

I Peter 1:8,9 NLT
8 You love Him even though you have never seen Him. Though you do not see Him now, you trust Him; and you rejoice with a glorious, inexpressible joy.
9 The reward for trusting Him will be the salvation of your souls.