Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Saturday, January 12, 2019

Married - Were Any Of The Disciples?


THE BIBLE PRAYER LINE – Bible Questions Answered
(Copy and paste, this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.)
Bible Prayer Line Index



Bible Questions Answered:
“Were any of the disciples married?...”
Anthony/ Brisbane, Australia (Queensland)

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

Peter was a married man.

Matthew 8:14,15 KJV
14 And when Jesus was come into Peter's house, He saw his wife's mother laid, and sick of a fever.
15 And He touched her hand, and the fever left her: and she arose, and ministered unto them.

Tradition says that at the wedding at Cana, Bartholomew was the bridegroom. (John 2:1-12)

Philip is mentioned by Clement of Alexandria, as having said that he had a wife and children. '

Concerning the rest of the disciples, they are assumed to have not been married.

Knowing all this, some may raise the question, "Did Jesus demand celibacy?" And the unequivocal answer is, No!

I Timothy 4:1-5 NLT (Warnings against False Teachers-The Apostle Paul)
1 Now The Holy Spirit tells us clearly that in the last times some will turn away from the true faith; they will follow deceptive spirits and teachings that come from demons.
2 These people are hypocrites and liars, and their consciences are dead.
3 They will say it is wrong to be married and wrong to eat certain foods. But God created those foods to be eaten with thanks by faithful people who know The Truth.
4 Since everything God created is good, we should not reject any of it but receive it with thanks.
5 For we know it is made acceptable by The Word Of God and prayer.

I Belong To The King

I belong to The King, I’m a child of His love,
I shall dwell in His palace so fair;
For He tells of its bliss in yon heaven above,
And His children in splendor shall share.

Chorus:
I belong to The King, I’m a child of His love,
And He never forsaketh His own;
He will call me some day to His palace above,
I shall dwell by His glorified throne.

I belong to The King, and He loves me I know,
For His mercy and kindness, so free,
Are unceasingly mine wheresoever I go,
And my refuge unfailing is He. (Chorus)

I belong to The King, and His promise is sure,
That we all shall be gathered at last
In His kingdom above, by life’s waters so pure,
When this life with its trials is past. (Chorus)

Author: Ida L. Reed

Hear the music, copy and paste this URL, into a new web browser, and hit enter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKOrAH7mHXg

Prayer:

Isaiah 54:5-8 KJV
5 For thy Maker is thine husband; The Lord Of Hosts is His name; and thy Redeemer The Holy One Of Israel; The God Of The Whole Earth shall He be called.
6 For The Lord hath called thee as a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, and a wife of youth, when thou wast refused, saith thy God.
7 For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee.
8 In a little wrath I hid My face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith The Lord thy Redeemer.