Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Thursday, January 24, 2019

Eternal Punishment


THE BIBLE PRAYER LINE – Bible Questions Answered
(Copy and paste, this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.)
Bible Prayer Line Index



Bible Questions Answered:
“I don't believe in an a forever hell. And I don't believe in a god who would send people there!...”
Albert/ Toronto, Ontario Canada

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

THE WORD OF GOD:
Are The Lost In Everlasting Punishment?

Daniel 12:2 NLT
Many of those whose bodies lie dead and buried will rise up, some to everlasting Life and some to shame and everlasting* disgrace.

*Everlasting- Hebrew: Owlam (O-lawn): Eternity, eternal, perpetual, without end.

Matthew 3:11,12 KJV
11 I (John the baptist) indeed baptize you with water unto repentance. but He (The Lord Jesus) that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: He shall baptize you with The Holy Ghost, and with fire:
12 Whose fan is in His hand, and He will thoroughly purge His floor, and gather His wheat into the garner; but He will burn up the chaff with unquenchable* fire.

*Unquenchable-Greek: Asbestos (As-bes-tos): Not extinguished, that is, perpetual: not to be quenched.

Matthew 25:41-46 KJV (Final Judgment)
41 Then shall He (The Son Of Man) say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from Me, ye cursed, into everlasting* fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
42 For I was an hungered, and ye gave Me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave Me no drink:
43 I was a stranger, and ye took Me not in: naked, and ye clothed Me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited Me not.
44 Then shall they also answer Him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungered, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
45 Then shall He answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to Me.
46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

*Everlasting-Greek: Aionios (Ahee-o-nee-os): Eternal, for ever, everlasting.

Mark 9:42-48 KJV
Metaphor
A figure of speech in which a term or phrase is applied to something to which it is not literally applicable in order to suggest a resemblance, as in “A mighty fortress is our God.
Dictionary.Com

42 And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in Me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.
43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
45 And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
46 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:
48 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

II Thessalonians 1:7-9 KJV
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when The Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with His mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not The Gospel Of Our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting* destruction* from the presence of The Lord, and from the glory of His power;

*Everlasting-Greek: Aionios (Ahee-o-nee-os): Eternal, for ever, everlasting.

*Destruction-Greek: Olothros (Ol-eth-ros): To destroy, ruin, that is, death, punishment: destruction.

Jude 1:7,13 NLT
7 And don’t forget Sodom and Gomorrah and their neighboring towns, which were filled with immorality and every kind of sexual perversion. Those cities were destroyed by fire and serve as a warning of the eternal* fire of God’s judgment.
13 They are like wild waves of the sea, churning up the foam of their shameful deeds. They are like wandering stars, doomed forever to blackest darkness.

*Everlasting-Greek: Aionios (Ahee-o-nee-os): Eternal, for ever, everlasting.

Revelation 14:9-11 NLT
9 Then a third angel followed them, shouting, “Anyone who worships the beast and his statue or who accepts his mark on the forehead or on the hand
10 must drink the wine of God’s anger. It has been poured full strength into God’s cup of wrath. And they will be tormented with fire and burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and The Lamb.
11 The smoke of their torment will rise forever* and ever, and they will have no relief day or night, for they have worshiped the beast and his statue and have accepted the mark of his name.”

*Forever-Greek: Aion (Ahee-ohn): Eternal (for) ever, without end.

Revelation 20:10 NLT
Then the devil, who had deceived them, was thrown into the fiery lake of burning sulfur, joining the beast and the false prophet. There they will be tormented day and night forever* and ever.

*Forever-Greek: Aionios (Ahee-o-nee-os): Eternal, for ever, everlasting.

Hell and the lake of fire, where hell will forever take up its residence, are forever, without end.
Do you think that is why our Lord, spent a great deal of His time warning us, not to go there.

And as to the remark, “ I don't believe in a god who would send people there (hell).”
It may interest some to know, God has never sent anyone to hell!
Individuals, choose to go there, by themselves!

Joshua 24:15 KJV
And if it seem evil unto you to serve The Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve The Lord.

The choice is ours, who will ye serve?

John 3:16-21 KJV
16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His Only Begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting Life.
17 For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on Him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of The Only Begotten Son Of God.
19 And this is the condemnation, that Light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than Light, because their deeds were evil.
20 For every one that doeth evil hateth The Light, neither cometh to The Light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
21 But he that doeth Truth cometh to The Light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Wounded For Me

Wounded for me, wounded for me,
There on the cross He was wounded for me;
Gone my transgressions, and now I am free,
All because Jesus was wounded for me.

Dying for me, dying for me,
There on the cross He was dying for me;
Now in His death my redemption I see,
All because Jesus was dying for me.

Risen for me, risen for me,
Up from the grave He has risen for me;
Now evermore from death’s sting I am free,
All because Jesus has risen for me.

Living for me, living for me,
Up in the skies He is living for me;
Daily He’s pleading and praying for me,
All because Jesus is living for me.

Coming for me, coming for me,
One day to earth He is coming for me;
Then with what joy His dear face I shall see,
Oh, how I praise Him—He’s coming for me!

Author: William G. J. Ovens
v. 2-5 by Gladys W. Roberts

Hear the music, copy and paste this URL, into a new web browser, and hit enter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q8K1BAeuhI

Prayer:

Psalm 130:7 KJV
"...hope in The Lord: for with The Lord there is mercy, and with Him is plenteous redemption.

Isaiah 1:18 KJV
Come now, and let us reason together, saith The Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

Isaiah 43:10,11 KJV
10 Ye are My witnesses, saith The Lord, and My servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He: before Me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after Me.
11 I, even I, am The Lord; and beside Me there is no Savior.