Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Warfare - Spiritual


THE BIBLE PRAYER LINE – Bible Questions Answered
(Copy and paste, this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.)
Bible Prayer Line Index



Bible Questions Answered:
“...it seems like life is one battle this, battle that one after another...”
Bert/ London, England United Kingdom

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

Spiritual Warfare:

Deuteronomy 3:22 KJV
Ye shall not fear them: for The Lord your God He shall fight for you.

Deuteronomy 28:7 KJV
The Lord shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.

Joshua 23:10 KJV
The Lord your God, He it is that fighteth for you, as He hath promised you.

II Chronicles 20:15 NLT
He said, “Listen, all you people of Judah and Jerusalem! Listen, King Jehoshaphat! This is what The Lord says: Do not be afraid! Don’t be discouraged by this mighty army, for the battle is not yours, but God’s.

Psalm 18:39 KJV
For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me.

Psalm 44:5 NLT
Only by your power can we push back our enemies; only in your name can we trample our foes.

Psalm 91:1-4 NLT
1 Those who live in the shelter of The Most High will find rest in the shadow of The Almighty.
2 This I declare about The Lord: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; He is my God, and I trust Him.
3 For He will rescue you from every trap and protect you from deadly disease.
4 He will cover you with His feathers. He will shelter you with His wings. His faithful promises are your armor and protection.

Zechariah 4:6 KJV
"..., Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit, saith The Lord Of Hosts.

Matthew 16:16-18 KJV
16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art The Christ, The Son Of The Living God.
17 And Jesus answered and said unto him..."
18 "...and upon this Rock I will build My church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Luke 10:17-20 NLT
17 When the seventy-two disciples returned, they joyfully reported to Him, “Lord, even the demons obey us when we use your name!”
18 “Yes,” He told them, “I saw Satan fall from heaven like lightning!
19 Look, I have given you authority over all the power of the enemy, and you can walk among snakes and scorpions and crush them. Nothing will injure you.
20 But don’t rejoice because evil spirits obey you; rejoice because your names are registered in heaven.”

John 10:10 KJV
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Romans 7:21-25 NLT (Spiritual warfare, within)
21 I have discovered this principle of life—that when I want to do what is right, I inevitably do what is wrong.
22 I love God’s law with all my heart.
23 But there is another power within me that is at war with my mind. This power makes me a slave to the sin that is still within me.
24 Oh, what a miserable person I am! Who will free me from this life that is dominated by sin and death?
25 Thank God! The answer is in Jesus Christ our Lord..."

Romans 8:37-39 KJV
37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us.
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 12:21 JKV
Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

I Corinthians 15:57,58 KJV
57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of The Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labor is not in vain in The Lord.

II Corinthians 10:3,4 KJV (A spiritual battle)
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)

Ephesians 6:12 NLT (Spirit enemies)
For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.

II Thessalonians 3:3 NLT
But The Lord is faithful; He will strengthen you and guard you from the evil one.

James 4:7 KJV
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

I Peter 5:8,0 KJV
8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

Ephesians 6:10-18 NLT (The Whole Armor of God)
10 A final word: Be strong in The Lord and in His mighty power.
11 Put on all of God’s armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil.
12 For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.
13 Therefore, put on every piece of God’s armor so you will be able to resist the enemy in the time of evil. Then after the battle you will still be standing firm.
14 Stand your ground, putting on the belt of truth and the body armor of God’s righteousness.
15 For shoes, put on the peace that comes from The Good News so that you will be fully prepared.
16 In addition to all of these, hold up the shield of faith to stop the fiery arrows of the devil.
17 Put on salvation as your helmet, and take The Sword Of The Spirit, which is The Word Of God.
18 Pray in The Spirit at all times and on every occasion. Stay alert and be persistent in your prayers for all believers everywhere.

I Timothy 6:11,12 NLT (Be prepared for Spiritual battle)
11 But you, Timothy, are a man of God; so run from all these evil things. Pursue righteousness and a Godly life, along with faith, love, perseverance, and gentleness.
12 Fight the good fight for the true faith. Hold tightly to the eternal life to which God has called you, which you have declared so well before many witnesses.

II Timothy 2:4 NLT (Spiritual service, requires complete separation)
Soldiers don’t get tied up in the affairs of civilian life, for then they cannot please the officer who enlisted them.

I John 3:8 KJV
He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son Of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil.

We’ll Work till Jesus Comes

O land of rest, for thee I sigh!
When will the moment come
When I shall lay my armor by
And dwell in peace at home?

Refrain:
We’ll work till Jesus comes,
We’ll work till Jesus comes,
We’ll work till Jesus comes,
And we’ll be gathered home.

To Jesus Christ I fled for rest;
He bade me cease to roam,
And lean for comfort on His breast
Till He conduct me home.

I sought at once my Savior’s side;
No more my steps shall roam;
With Him I’ll brave death’s chilling tide
And reach my heav’nly home.

Author: Elizabeth K. Mills

Hear the music, copy and paste this URL into a new web browser and hit enter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYl45AldT9g

Prayer:

I Timothy 1:18,19 NLT (Apostle Paul's instructions to young soldier)
18 Timothy, my son, here are my instructions for you, based on the prophetic words spoken about you earlier. May they help you fight well in The Lord’s battles.
19 Cling to your faith in Christ, and keep your conscience clear..."