Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Thursday, December 5, 2019

Serving Others


THE BIBLE PRAYER LINE – Bible Questions Answered
(Copy and paste, this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.)
Bible Prayer Line Index



Bible Questions Answered:
“...so I taught the class for 4 months, but when I was done, they wanted me to go and teach it for a year, I didn't know just what to say...”
Janet/ Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

Serving Others:

Matthew 5:38-48 KJV
38 Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:
39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also.
41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.
42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.
43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbor, and hate thine enemy.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for He maketh His sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?
48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Matthew 8:14,15 KJV (Serving others out of love)
14 And when Jesus was come into Peter's house, He saw his wife's mother laid, and sick of a fever.
15 And He touched her hand, and the fever left her: and she arose, and ministered unto them.

Matthew 25:31-46 KJV (Judgment Day)
31 When The Son Of Man shall come in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then shall He sit upon The Throne Of His Glory:
32 And before Him shall be gathered all nations: and He shall separate them one from another, as A Shepherd divideth His sheep from the goats:
33 And He shall set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall The King say unto them on His right hand, Come, ye blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35 For I was an hungered, and ye gave Me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave Me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took Me in:
36 Naked, and ye clothed Me: I was sick, and ye visited Me: I was in prison, and ye came unto Me.
37 Then shall the righteous answer Him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungered, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40 And The King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these My brethren, ye have done it unto Me.
41 Then shall He say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from Me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
42 For I was an hungered, and ye gave Me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave Me no drink:
43 I was a stranger, and ye took Me not in: naked, and ye clothed Me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited Me not.
44 Then shall they also answer Him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungered, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
45 Then shall He answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to Me.
46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

John 13:3-5 KJV (Our Lord's example)
3 Jesus knowing that The Father had given all things into His hands, and that He was come from God, and went to God;
4 He riseth from supper, and laid aside His garments; and took a towel, and girded Himself.
5 After that He poureth water into a bason, and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe them with the towel wherewith He was girded.

I Corinthians 10:33 NLT (Apostle Paul)
I, too, try to please everyone in everything I do. I don’t just do what is best for me; I do what is best for others so that many may be saved.

Philippians 2:5-8 KJV (Humility in service)
5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
7 But made Himself of no reputation, and took upon Him the form of A Servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
8 And being found in fashion as A Man, He humbled Himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Must Jesus Bear the Cross Alone?

Must Jesus bear the cross alone,
And all the world go free?
No, there’s a cross for everyone,
And there’s a cross for me.

How happy are the saints above,
Who once went sorr’wing here!
But now they taste unmingled love,
And joy without a tear.

The consecrated cross I’ll bear
Till death shall set me free;
And then go home my crown to wear,
For there’s a crown for me.

Upon the crystal pavement down
At Jesus’ pierced feet,
Joyful I’ll cast my golden crown
And His dear Name repeat.

O precious cross! O glorious crown!
O resurrection day!
When Christ The Lord from heav’n comes down
And bears my soul away.

Thomas Shepherd, pub.1693

Hear the music, copy this URL, and paste it into a new web browser and hit enter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=066rOChY3qE

Prayer:

Matthew 20:28 KJV (Christ, our example)
Even as The Son Of Man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give His life a ransom for many.