Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Saturday, November 30, 2019

Worry - 2


THE BIBLE PRAYER LINE – Bible Questions Answered
(Copy and paste, this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.)
Bible Prayer Line Index



Bible Questions Answered:
“A school soroity asked me to join them, but because of my class load, I told them no. Now I am afraid they will black list me in a lot of ways...”
Candice/ Milwaukee, Wisconsin U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

Worry, no matter what the subject , is really fear, a thing that, if we let it, will consume us.

Worry:

Joshua 1:9 KJV
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for The Lord thy God is with thee whither soever thou goest.

Psalm 23:1-8 NLT
1 The Lord is my Shepherd; I have all that I need.
2 He lets me rest in green meadows; He leads me beside peaceful streams.
3 He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to His name.
4 Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me.
5 You prepare a feast for me in the presence of my enemies.
You honor me by anointing my head with oil. My cup overflows with blessings.
6 Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of The Lord forever.

Psalm 34:4 NLT
I prayed to The Lord, and He answered me. He freed me from all my fears.

Psalm 55:22 NLT
Give your burdens to The Lord, and He will take care of you. He will not permit the Godly to slip and fall.

Psalm 94:19 NLT
When doubts filled my mind, your comfort gave me renewed hope and cheer.

Isaiah 41:10 NLT
Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with My victorious right hand.

Matthew 8:23-27 KJV (Storms may come, but our Lord is with us!)
23 And when He was entered into a ship, His disciples followed Him.
24 And, behold, there arose a great tempest in the sea, insomuch that the ship was covered with the waves: but He was asleep.
25 And His disciples came to Him, and awoke Him, saying, Lord, save us: we perish.
26 And He saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then He arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.
27 But the men marveled, saying, What manner of Man is this, that even the winds and the sea obey Him!

Matthew 10:19,20 KJV (God The Holy Spirit, with us)
19 When you are arrested, don’t worry about how to respond or what to say. God will give you the right words at the right time.
20 For it is not you who will be speaking—it will be The Spirit Of Your Father speaking through you.

Matthew 10:29-31 NLT (God sees us, don't be afraid!)
29 What is the price of two sparrows—one copper coin? But not a single sparrow can fall to the ground without your Father knowing it.
30 And the very hairs on your head are all numbered.
31 So don’t be afraid; you are more valuable to God than a whole flock of sparrows.

Matthew 14:25-33 NLT (Don't keep your eyes on the storm, keep them on The Lord!)
25 About three o’clock in the morning Jesus came toward them, walking on the water.
26 When the disciples saw Him walking on the water, they were terrified. In their fear, they cried out, “It’s a ghost!”
27 But Jesus spoke to them at once. “Don’t be afraid,” He said. “Take courage. I am here!”
28 Then Peter called to Him, “Lord, if it’s really you, tell me to come to you, walking on the water.”
29 “Yes, come,” Jesus said.
So Peter went over the side of the boat and walked on the water toward Jesus.
30 But when he saw the strong wind and the waves, he was terrified and began to sink. “Save me, Lord!” he shouted.
31 Jesus immediately reached out and grabbed him. “You have so little faith,” Jesus said. “Why did you doubt Me?”
32 When they climbed back into the boat, the wind stopped.
33 Then the disciples worshiped Him. “You really are The Son Of God!” they exclaimed.

Mark 4:35-41 KJV (Jesus Calms the Storm)
35 As evening came, Jesus said to His disciples, “Let’s cross to the other side of the lake.”
36 So they took Jesus in the boat and started out, leaving the crowds behind (although other boats followed).
37 But soon a fierce storm came up. High waves were breaking into the boat, and it began to fill with water.
38 Jesus was sleeping at the back of the boat with His head on a cushion. The disciples woke Him up, shouting, “Teacher, don’t you care that we’re going to drown?”
39 When Jesus woke up, He rebuked the wind and said to the waves, “Silence! Be still!” Suddenly the wind stopped, and there was a great calm.
40 Then He asked them, “Why are you afraid? Do you still have no faith?”
41 The disciples were absolutely terrified. “Who is this Man?” they asked each other. “Even the wind and waves obey Him!”

Luke 12:22-34 NLT ( Our Lord, knows what we need, and He is with us!)
22 Then, turning to His disciples, Jesus said, “That is why I tell you not to worry about everyday life—whether you have enough food to eat or enough clothes to wear.
23 For life is more than food, and your body more than clothing.
24 Look at the ravens. They don’t plant or harvest or store food in barns, for God feeds them. And you are far more valuable to Him than any birds!
25 Can all your worries add a single moment to your life?
26 And if worry can’t accomplish a little thing like that, what’s the use of worrying over bigger things?
27 “Look at the lilies and how they grow. They don’t work or make their clothing, yet Solomon in all his glory was not dressed as beautifully as they are.
28 And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and thrown into the fire tomorrow, He will certainly care for you. Why do you have so little faith?
29 “And don’t be concerned about what to eat and what to drink. Don’t worry about such things.
30 These things dominate the thoughts of unbelievers all over the world, but your Father already knows your needs.
31 Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and He will give you everything you need.
32 “So don’t be afraid, little flock. For it gives your Father great happiness to give you the Kingdom.
33 “Sell your possessions and give to those in need. This will store up treasure for you in heaven! And the purses of heaven never get old or develop holes. Your treasure will be safe; no thief can steal it and no moth can destroy it.
34 Wherever your treasure is, there the desires of your heart will also be.

John 14:1,27 KJV
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Romans 8:38,39 NLT
38 And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love.
39 No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.

I Corinthians 10:13 KJV (Our deliverer is with us.)
There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer (permit) you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

Philippians 4:6-18 KJV (We are to pray, pray, pray, our Father, listens for our prayers!)
6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and The God Of Peace shall be with you.
10 But I rejoiced in The Lord greatly, that now at the last your care of me hath flourished again; wherein ye were also careful, but ye lacked opportunity.
11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.
12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.
13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
14 Notwithstanding ye have well done, that ye did communicate with my affliction.
15 Now ye Philippians know also, that in the beginning of the gospel, when I departed from Macedonia, no church communicated with me as concerning giving and receiving, but ye only.
16 For even in Thessalonica ye sent once and again unto my necessity.
17 Not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your account.
18 But I have all, and abound: I am full, having received of Epaphroditus the things which were sent from you, an odor of a sweet smell, a sacrifice acceptable, well pleasing to God.

Colossians 3:15 NLT
And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are called to live in peace. And always be thankful.

II Thessalonians 3:16 NLT
Now may The Lord Of Peace Himself give you His peace at all times and in every situation. The Lord be with you all.

II Timothy 1:7 KJV
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of Power, and of Love, and of a sound Mind.

I Peter 3:13-15 NLT (Suffering for Doing Good)
13 Now, who will want to harm you if you are eager to do good?
14 But even if you suffer for doing what is right, God will reward you for it. So don’t worry or be afraid of their threats.
15 Instead, you must worship Christ as Lord of your life. And if someone asks about your hope as a believer, always be ready to explain it.

I John 4:18 KJV
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Prayer:

I Peter 5:7 KJV
Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you.