Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Thursday, November 14, 2019

Bible Lesson: Messianic Prophecies, Fulfilled, In Jesus Christ. Proclaimed To Be The Son Of God.


The Bible Prayer Line – Bible Lesson
(Copy and paste this URL into a new web browser and hit enter.)

https://thebibleprayerline.blogspot.com/2018/05/tbpl-index.html

Bible Lesson: Messianic Prophecies, Fulfilled, In Jesus Christ. Proclaimed To Be The Son Of God.

Bible Text:

Prophecy:

Psalm 2:7,8 KJV B.C. 1047
7 I will declare the decree: The Lord hath said unto me, Thou art My Son; this day have I begotten thee.
8 Ask of Me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

Fulfilled: 

Mark 1:11 KJV A.D. 26
And there came a voice from heaven, saying, Thou art My Beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Declared To Be God's Son:

Matthew 2:14,15 KJV
14 When he arose, he took the young Child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt:
15 And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of The Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called My son.

Matthew 3:16,17 KJV
16 And Jesus, when He was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto Him, and He saw The Spirit Of God descending like A Dove, and lighting upon Him:
17 And lo A Voice from heaven, saying, This is My Beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Matthew 8:28,29 KJV
28 And when He was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met Him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way.
29 And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son Of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?

Matthew 14:32,33 KJV
32 And when they were come into the ship, the wind ceased.
33 Then they that were in the ship came and worshiped Him, saying, Of a truth thou art The Son Of God.

Matthew 17:5 KJV
While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold A Voice out of the cloud, which said, This is My Beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye Him.

Luke 1:35 KJV
And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and The Power Of The Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called The Son Of God.

John 1:32-34 NLT
32 Then John testified, “I saw The Holy Spirit descending like A Dove from heaven and resting upon Him.
33 I didn’t know He was the one, but when God sent me to baptize with water, He told me, ‘The one on whom you see The Spirit descend and rest is the one who will baptize with The Holy Spirit.’
34 I saw this happen to Jesus, so I testify that He is the Chosen One of God.”

John 3:18 NLT
There is no judgment against anyone who believes in Him. But anyone who does not believe in Him has already been judged for not believing in God’s One And Only Son.

John 8:18 KJV
I am one that bear witness of Myself, and The Father that sent Me beareth witness of Me.

John 9:35-38 NLT
35 When Jesus heard what had happened, He found the man and asked, “Do you believe in The Son Of Man?”
36 The man answered, “Who is He, sir? I want to believe in Him.”
37 “You have seen Him,” Jesus said, “and He is speaking to you!”
38 “Yes, Lord, I believe!” the man said. And he worshiped Jesus.

John 10:36 NLT
why do you call it blasphemy when I say, ‘I am The Son Of God’? After all, The Father set Me apart and sent Me into the world.

John 11:27 KJV
Yes, Lord,” she (Martha) told Him. “I have always believed you are The Messiah, The Son Of God, the one who has come into the world from God.”

Acts 9:19,20 NLT (Saul in Damascus and Jerusalem)
19 Afterward he ate some food and regained his strength. Saul stayed with the believers in Damascus for a few days.
20 And immediately he began preaching about Jesus in the synagogues, saying, “He is indeed The Son Of God!”

Hebrews 10:28,29 NLT
28 For anyone who refused to obey the law of Moses was put to death without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses.
29 Just think how much worse the punishment will be for those who have trampled on The Son Of God, and have treated The Blood Of The Covenant, which made us holy, as if it were common and unholy, and have insulted and disdained The Holy Spirit who brings God’s mercy to us.

I John 5:9 KJV
If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which He hath testified of His Son.

Prayer:

I John 4:15 KJV
Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is The Son Of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.