Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Friday, November 22, 2019

Integrity


THE BIBLE PRAYER LINE – Bible Questions Answered
(Copy and paste, this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.)
Bible Prayer Line Index



Bible Questions Answered:
“...in class they talked about intigrity, did they mean being good?...”
Michi/ Fukuoka, Japan

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

Integrity:
Adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty.
Dictionary.Com

Joshua 14:6-12 NLT (Caleb Requests His Land)
6 A delegation from the tribe of Judah, led by Caleb son of Jephunneh the Kenizzite, came to Joshua at Gilgal. Caleb said to Joshua, “Remember what The Lord said to Moses, the man of God, about you and me when we were at Kadesh-barnea.
7 I was forty years old when Moses, the servant of The Lord, sent me from Kadesh-barnea to explore the land of Canaan. I returned and gave an honest report,
8 but my brothers who went with me frightened the people from entering the Promised Land. For my part, I wholeheartedly followed The Lord my God.
9 So that day Moses solemnly promised me, ‘The land of Canaan on which you were just walking will be your grant of land and that of your descendants forever, because you wholeheartedly followed The Lord my God.’
10 “Now, as you can see, The Lord has kept me alive and well as He promised for all these forty-five years since Moses made this promise—even while Israel wandered in the wilderness. Today I am eighty-five years old.
11 I am as strong now as I was when Moses sent me on that journey, and I can still travel and fight as well as I could then.
12 So give me the hill country that The Lord promised me. You will remember that as scouts we found the descendants of Anak living there in great, walled towns. But if The Lord is with me, I will drive them out of the land, just as The Lord said.”

Psalm 101:1-8 NLT (A psalm of David).
I will sing of your love and justice, Lord. I will praise you with songs.
2 I will be careful to live a blameless life— when will you come to help me? I will lead a life of integrity in my own home.
3 I will refuse to look at anything vile and vulgar. I hate all who deal crookedly; I will have nothing to do with them.
4 I will reject perverse ideas and stay away from every evil.
5 I will not tolerate people who slander their neighbors. I will not endure conceit and pride.
6 I will search for faithful people to be my companions. Only those who are above reproach will be allowed to serve me.
7 I will not allow deceivers to serve in my house, and liars will not stay in my presence.
8 My daily task will be to ferret out the wicked and free the city of The Lord from their grip.

Psalm 119:113-117 KJV
113 I hate vain thoughts: but thy law do I love.
114 Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy Word.
115 Depart from me, ye evildoers: for I will keep The Commandments of my God.
116 Uphold me according unto thy Word, that I may live: and let me not be ashamed of my hope.
117 Hold thou me up, and I shall be safe: and I will have respect unto thy Statutes continually.

Proverbs 8:13 NLT
All who fear The Lord will hate evil. Therefore, I hate pride and arrogance, corruption and perverse speech.

Proverbs 12:5-12 NLT
5 The plans of the Godly are just; the advice of the wicked is treacherous.
6 The words of the wicked are like a murderous ambush, but the words of the Godly save lives.
7 The wicked die and disappear, but the family of the Godly stands firm.
8 A sensible person wins admiration, but a warped mind is despised.
9 Better to be an ordinary person with a servant than to be self-important but have no food.
10 The G85odly care for their animals, but the wicked are always cruel.
11 A hard worker has plenty of food, but a person who chases fantasies has no sense.
12 Thieves are jealous of each other’s loot, but the Godly are well rooted and bear their own fruit.

Luke 16:8-13 NLT
8 “The rich man had to admire the dishonest rascal for being so shrewd. And it is true that the children of this world are more shrewd in dealing with the world around them than are the children of The Light.
9 Here’s the lesson: Use your worldly resources to benefit others and make friends. Then, when your possessions are gone, they will welcome you to an eternal home.
10 “If you are faithful in little things, you will be faithful in large ones. But if you are dishonest in little things, you won’t be honest with greater responsibilities.
11 And if you are untrustworthy about worldly wealth, who will trust you with the true riches of heaven?
12 And if you are not faithful with other people’s things, why should you be trusted with things of your own?
13 “No one can serve two masters. For you will hate one and love the other; you will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and be enslaved to money.”

Philippians 3:17 NLT
Dear brothers and sisters, pattern your lives after mine, and learn from those who follow our example.

Titus 1:1-15 NLT
1 This letter is from Paul, a slave of God and an apostle of Jesus Christ. I have been sent to proclaim faith to those God has chosen and to teach them to know The Truth that shows them how to live Godly lives.
2 This truth gives them confidence that they have eternal life, which God—who does not lie—promised them before the world began.
3 And now at just the right time He has revealed this message, which we announce to everyone. It is by the command of God our Savior that I have been entrusted with this work for Him.
4 I am writing to Titus, my true son in the faith that we share.
May God The Father and Christ Jesus our Savior give you grace and peace.

(Titus’s Work in Crete)

5 I left you on the island of Crete so you could complete our work there and appoint elders in each town as I instructed you.
6 An elder must live a blameless life. He must be faithful to his wife, and his children must be believers who don’t have a reputation for being wild or rebellious.
7 A church leader is a manager of God’s household, so he must live a blameless life. He must not be arrogant or quick-tempered; he must not be a heavy drinker, violent, or dishonest with money.
8 Rather, he must enjoy having guests in his home, and he must love what is good. He must live wisely and be just. He must live a devout and disciplined life.
9 He must have a strong belief in the trustworthy message he was taught; then he will be able to encourage others with wholesome teaching and show those who oppose it where they are wrong.
10 For there are many rebellious people who engage in useless talk and deceive others. This is especially true of those who insist on circumcision for salvation.
11 They must be silenced, because they are turning whole families away from The Truth by their false teaching. And they do it only for money.
12 Even one of their own men, a prophet from Crete, has said about them, “The people of Crete are all liars, cruel animals, and lazy gluttons.”
13 This is true. So reprimand them sternly to make them strong in the faith.
14 They must stop listening to Jewish myths and the commands of people who have turned away from The Truth.
15 Everything is pure to those whose hearts are pure. But nothing is pure to those who are corrupt and unbelieving, because their minds and consciences are corrupted.
16 Such people claim they know God, but they deny Him by the way they live. They are detestable and disobedient, worthless for doing anything good.

Prayer:

Oh Lord, can I live a life of integrity?...

Exodus 15:2 NLT
The Lord is my strength and my song; he has given me victory. This is my God, and I will praise Him— my father’s God, and I will exalt Him!

Deuteronomy 20:4 KJV
For The Lord your God is He that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.

Deuteronomy 31:6 KJV
Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for The Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; He will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Joshua 1:9 KJV
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for The Lord thy God is with thee whither soever thou goest.

Psalm 23:4 KJV
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Psalm 27:1 KJV
The Lord is my Light and my Salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the Strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Psalm 29:11 KJV
The Lord will give strength unto His people; The Lord will bless His people with peace.

Psalm 31:24 KJV
Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in The Lord.

Psalm 46:1 KJV
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Psalm 73:26 KJV
My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.

Isaiah 12:2 KJV
Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for The Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; He also is become my salvation.

Isaiah 40:28-31 KJV
28 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that The Everlasting God, The Lord, The Creator Of The Ends Of The Earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of His understanding.
29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might He increaseth strength.
30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:
31 But they that wait upon The Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Isaiah 41:10 KJV
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness.

Habakkuk 3:19 NLT
The Sovereign Lord is my strength! He makes me as surefooted as a deer, able to tread upon the heights.

Matthew 11:28-30 KJV
28 Come unto Me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29 Take My yoke upon you, and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30 For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light.

Mark 12:30 KJV
And thou shalt love The Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

I Corinthians 10:13 KJV
There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer (permit) you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

II Corinthians 12:9,10 KJV
9 And He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for My strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Ephesians 6:10 KJV
Finally, my brethren, be strong in The Lord, and in the power of His might.

Philippians 4:13 KJV
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

II Thessalonians 3:3 KJV
But The Lord is faithful, who shall establish you, and keep you from evil.

II Timothy 1:7 KJV
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of Power, and of Love, and of A Sound Mind.

II Peter 1:2-11; 3:18 NLT
2 May God give you more and more grace and peace as you grow in your knowledge of God and Jesus our Lord.

(Growing in Faith)

3 By His Divine Power, God has given us everything we need for living a Godly life. We have received all of this by coming to know Him, The One who called us to Himself by means of His marvelous glory and excellence.
4 And because of His glory and excellence, He has given us great and precious promises. These are the promises that enable you to share His divine nature and escape the world’s corruption caused by human desires.
5 In view of all this, make every effort to respond to God’s promises. Supplement your faith with a generous provision of moral excellence, and moral excellence with knowledge,
6 and knowledge with self-control, and self-control with patient endurance, and patient endurance with Godliness,
7 and Godliness with brotherly affection, and brotherly affection with love for everyone.
8 The more you grow like this, the more productive and useful you will be in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
9 But those who fail to develop in this way are shortsighted or blind, forgetting that they have been cleansed from their old sins.
10 So, dear brothers and sisters, work hard to prove that you really are among those God has called and chosen. Do these things, and you will never fall away.
11 Then God will give you a grand entrance into the eternal Kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
3:18 "...grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.


Just A Closer Walk With Thee

I am weak, but Thou art strong;
Jesus, keep me from all wrong;
I’ll be satisfied as long
As I walk, let me walk close to Thee.

Refrain:
Just a closer walk with Thee,
Grant it, Jesus, is my plea,
Daily walking close to Thee,
Let it be, dear Lord, let it be.

Through this world of toil and snares,
If I falter, Lord, who cares?
Who with me my burden shares?
None but Thee, dear Lord, none but Thee.

When my feeble life is o’er,
Time for me will be no more;
Guide me gently, safely o’er
To Thy kingdom shore, to Thy shore.

Anonymous/Unknown

Hear the music, copy and paste this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nevwiSa_zjA