Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Saturday, November 2, 2019

Bible Lesson: Messianic Prophecies, Fulfilled, In Jesus Christ. Escape To Egypt.


The Bible Prayer Line – Bible Lesson
(Copy and paste this URL into a new web browser and hit enter.)

https://thebibleprayerline.blogspot.com/2018/05/tbpl-index.html

Bible Lesson: Messianic Prophecies, Fulfilled, In Jesus Christ. Escape To Egypt.

Bible Text:

Prophecy:

Hosea 11:1 KJV
When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called My Son out of Egypt.

This a prophecy concerning Israel, The Lord's son, and a parallel prophecy also describing the escape of the young son (child) Jesus from Herod, to Egypt.

Fulfillment:

Matthew 2:13-15 NLT (Escape to Egypt)
13 After the wise men were gone, an angel of The Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream. “Get up! Flee to Egypt with the child and his mother,” the angel said. “Stay there until I tell you to return, because Herod is going to search for The Child to kill Him.”
14 That night Joseph left for Egypt with The Child and Mary, His mother,
15 and they stayed there until Herod’s death. This fulfilled what The Lord had spoken through the prophet: “I called My Son out of Egypt.”

Kept By The Power Of God:

Genesis 28:15 KJV
And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee..."

Exodus 23:22 KJV
But if thou shalt indeed obey His voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, and an adversary unto thine adversaries.

II Chronicles 16:9 KJV
For the eyes of The Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew Himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward Him.

Job 5:19 KJV
He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee.

Psalm 27:5 KJV
For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion: in the secret of His tabernacle shall He hide me; He shall set me up upon A Rock.

Psalm 30:3 KJV
O Lord, thou hast brought up my soul from the grave: thou hast kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit.

Psalm 34:7 KJV
The angel of The Lord encampeth round about them that fear Him, and delivereth them.

Psalm 46:1 KJV
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Psalm 71:3 KJV
Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my Rock and my Fortress.

Psalm 125:2 KJV
As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so The Lord is round about His people from henceforth even for ever.

Proverbs 14:26 KJV
In the fear of The Lord is strong confidence: and His children shall have a place of refuge.

Proverbs 18:10 KJV
The name of The Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.

Isaiah 25:4 NLT
But you are a tower of refuge to the poor, O Lord, a tower of refuge to the needy in distress. You are a refuge from the storm..."

Isaiah 41:10 KJV
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness.

Prayer:

Isaiah 46:3,4 NLT
3 "...I have cared for you since you were born. Yes, I carried you before you were born.
4 I will be your God throughout your lifetime— until your hair is white with age. I made you, and I will care for you. I will carry you along and save you.