Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Thursday, June 14, 2018

Sinless Perfection

THE BIBLE PRAYER LINE – Bible Questions Answered
(Copy and paste, this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.)
Bible Prayer Line Index



Bible Questions Answered:
“I ran into a lady who used to come to our church. She believes she is close to God, and does not sin...”What do you tell someone like this?...”
Trudy/ Altadena, California U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

Years ago, this kind of false belief, came to be known as “sinless perfection.”
But it just ain't so.

I John 1:8 KJV
If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and
The Truth is not in us.

Sinless Perfection:

I King 8:46 KJV
If they sin against thee, (for there is no man that sinneth not,) and thou be angry with them, and deliver them to the enemy, so that they carry them away captives unto the land of the enemy, far or near;

Job 25:4-6 NLT
4 How can a mortal be innocent before God? Can anyone born of a woman be pure?
5 God is more glorious than the moon; He shines brighter than the stars.
6 In comparison, people are maggots; we mortals are mere worms.”

Psalm 14:3 KJV
They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

Psalm 51:5 KJV
Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.

Proverbs 20:9 KJV
Who can say, I have made my heart clean, I am pure from my sin?

Ecclesiastes 7:20 KJV
For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not.

Isaiah 53:6 KJV
All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and The Lord hath laid on Him the iniquity of us all.

Isaiah 64:6 KJV
But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

Romans 3;10,23 KJV
10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 5:12 KJV
Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

Romans 7:18 KJV
For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

Galatians 3:22 KJV
But The Scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.

I Timothy 1:15 KJV (Apostle Paul)
This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

I John 1:8-10 KJV
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and The Truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, He is Faithful and Just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His Word is not in us.

Colossisans 1:28 KJV
Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:

Colossians 4:12 KJV
Epaphras, who is one of you, a servant of Christ, saluteth you, always laboring fervently for you in prayers, that ye may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God.

The Greek word for perfect means "mature," not sinless.

* Perfect-Teleios ((Tel-i-os): Various applications of labor, growth, mental and moral character, etc.: completeness: of full age, man.(maturity ed.)

Sinless Perfection Comes After The Rapture Of The Church:

I Corinthians 15:54 KJV
So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Philippians 3:20,21 KJV
20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for The Savior, The Lord Jesus Christ:
21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto His glorious body, according to the working whereby He is able even to subdue all things unto Himself.

I Thessalonians 4:17 KJV
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet The Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with The Lord.

1 John 3:2 KJV
Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when He shall appear, we shall be like Him; for we shall see Him as He is.


I am Thine, O Lord

I am Thine, O Lord, I have heard Thy voice,
And it told Thy love to me;
But I long to rise in the arms of faith
And be closer drawn to Thee.
 
Chorus:
Draw me nearer, nearer blessed Lord,
To the cross where Thou hast died;
Draw me nearer, nearer, nearer blessed Lord,
 To Thy precious, bleeding side.

Consecrate me now to Thy service, Lord,
By the pow’r of grace divine;
Let my soul look up with a steadfast hope,
And my will be lost in Thine.

Oh, the pure delight of a single hour
That before Thy throne I spend,
When I kneel in prayer, and with Thee, my God
 I commune as friend with friend!

There are depths of love that I cannot know
Till I cross the narrow sea;
There are heights of joy that I may not reach
Till I rest in peace with Thee.

Author: Frances J. Crosby, pub.1875

Hear the music, copy and paste this URL into a new web browser and hit enter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nglYhH5gV7U

Prayer:

Psalm 86:5 KJV
For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee.

Psalm 130:7 KJV
"...hope in The Lord: for with The Lord there is mercy, and with Him is plenteous redemption.

Isaiah 1:18 KJV
Come now, and let us reason together, saith The Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.