Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Monday, June 11, 2018

Prayer For Flo

The Bible Prayer Line – Prayer Request
Copy and paste this URL into a new web browser and hit enter.


Prayer Request:

The Bible Prayer Line, has just received a request, for prayer for a 72 year old lady by the name of Flo.
Her friends have requested prayer for her, because she has heart trouble and is in failing health. Flo, is a Christian lady who wants God's people to pray for her.

Why should you take it upon yourself to pray for Flo? You don't know her, or where she lives, so why?

1) James 5:16 KJV
"...pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

2) Matthew 25:34-40 KJV
34 Then shall The King say unto them on His right hand, Come, ye blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35 For I was an hungered, and ye gave Me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave Me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took Me in:
36 Naked, and ye clothed Me: I was sick, and ye visited Me: I was in prison, and ye came unto Me.
37 Then shall the righteous answer Him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungered, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40 And The King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these My brethren, ye have done it unto Me.

3) Mark 9:41 KJV
For whosoever shall give you a cup of water to drink in My name, because ye belong to Christ, verily I say unto you, he shall not lose his reward.

ONE DAY IN HEAVEN, our Lord, Himself, will thank you ! (Matthew 25:34-40 KJV)
ONE DAY IN HEAVEN, Flo, will greet and thank you, herself! (II Corinthians 5:8 KJV)
ONE DAY IN HEAVEN, you will be rewarded. (I Corinthians 3:13,14 KJV)

I Kings 8:56 KJV
"...there hath not failed one word of all His good promise..."

(Matthew 24:35 KJV
Heaven and earth shall pass away, but My words shall not pass away.)

Ezekiel 12:25 KJV
For I am the LORD: I will speak, and the word that I shall speak shall come to pass; ...I say the word, and will perform it, saith the Lord GOD.

Psalm 103:3 KJV
Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;

Psalm 107:20 KJV
He sent His Word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.

Isaiah 58:6 KJV
Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?

Mark 11:24 KJV
Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Luke 1:37 KJV
For with God nothing shall be impossible.

John 14:14 KJV
If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

John 15:7 KJV
If ye abide in Me, and My Words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. 

I Thessalonians 5:24 KJV
Faithful is He that calleth you, who also will do it.

I Peter 2:24 KJV
Who His own self bare our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed  (Past tense, victory achieved, by the stripes of our Lord, (Isaiah 53:).

I Peter 3:12 KJV
For the eyes of The Lord are over the righteous, and His ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of The Lord is against them that do evil.

I John 5:14,15 KJV
[14] And this is the confidence that we have in Him, that, if we ask any thing according to His will, He heareth us:
[15] And if we know that He hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of Him.

Prayer:

James 5:14,15 KJV
14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of The Lord:
15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and The Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.