Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Secrets To A Good Life

 

THE BIBLE PRAYER LINE – Bible Questions Answered

(Copy and paste, this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.)

Bible Prayer Line Index

https://thebibleprayerline.blogspot.com/2018/05/tbpl-index.html


 Bible Questions Answered:
“What's the secret of having a good life?”
Sheri/ Philadelphia, Pennsylvania  U.S.A.  

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:
 
Psalm 25:4 KJV
Shew me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths.

The Secret Of Assurance: (The Word)

I John 5:13 NLT
I have written this to you who believe in the name of The Son Of God, so that you may know you have eternal life. 

John 3:36 KJV
He that believeth on The Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not The Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

John 5:24 KJV
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth My Word, and believeth on Him that sent Me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

John 20:31 KJV
But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is The Christ, The Son Of God; and that believing ye might have life through His name.

Numbers 23:19 KJV
God is not a man, that He should lie; neither The son Of Man, that He should repent: hath He said, and shall He not do it? or hath He spoken, and shall He not make it good?

Psalm 119:89 KJV
For ever, O Lord, thy Word is settled in heaven.

Luke 21:33 KJV
Heaven and earth shall pass away: but My Words shall not pass away.

II Timothy 1:12 KJV
For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I have committed unto Him against that day.

John 10:27-29 KJV
27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me:
28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of My hand.
29 My Father, which gave them Me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of My Father's hand.

The Secret Of Spiritual Safety. (The Blood)

Exodus 12:13 KJV
And The Blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see The Blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.

Leviticus 17:11 KJV
For the life of the flesh is in The Blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is The Blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.

Matthew 26:28 KJV
For this is My Blood Of The New Testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

I Peter 1:18,19 KJV
18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
19 But with The Precious Blood Of Christ, as of A Lamb without blemish and without spot:

Hebrews 9:22 NLT
In fact, according to The Law Of Moses, nearly everything was purified with Blood. For without the shedding of Blood, there is no forgiveness.

Revelation 12:11 KJV
And they overcame him by The Blood Of The Lamb, and by The Word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

The Secret Of The Lord's Joy: (Obedience)

 I Samuel 15:22,23 KJV
22 And Samuel said, Hath The Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of The Lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.
23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected The Word Of The Lord, He hath also rejected thee from being king.

Isaiah 1:18,19 KJV
18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith The Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
19 If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:

John 15:9-11 KJV
9 As The Father hath loved Me, so have I loved you: continue ye in My love.
10 If ye keep My Commandments, ye shall abide in My love; even as I have kept My Father's Commandments, and abide in His love.
11 These things have I spoken unto you, that My joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.

Sin Destroys Joy:

Psalm 51:9-12 KJV
9 Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.
10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy Holy Spirit from me.
12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free Spirit.

Hebrews 3:17,18 NLT
17 And who made God angry for forty years? Wasn’t it the people who sinned, whose corpses lay in the wilderness? 
18 And to whom was God speaking when He took an oath that they would never enter His rest? Wasn’t it the people who disobeyed Him? 

Obedience, Brings Joy:

Psalm 16:11 KJV
Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

Romans 15:13 KJV
Now The God Of Hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of The Holy Ghost.

Galatians 5:22,23 KJV
22 But the fruit of The Spirit is love, joy, peace, long suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

I Peter 1:6 NLT
So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you must endure many trials for a little while.

Prayer:

Psalm 25:14 KJV
The secret of The Lord is with them that fear Him; and He will shew them His Covenant.

Psalm 27:5 KJV
For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion: in the secret of His tabernacle shall He hide me; He shall set me up upon A Rock.

Psalm 91:1 KJV
He that dwelleth in the secret place of The Most High shall abide under the shadow of The Almighty.