Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Wednesday, March 10, 2021

John 10:30

 

THE BIBLE PRAYER LINE – Bible Questions Answered

(Copy and paste, this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.)

                                                                  Bible Prayer Line Index

https://thebibleprayerline.blogspot.com/2018/05/tbpl-index.html


Bible Questions Answered:
“...in John 10:30 it says Jesus and the Father are one...that settles it!...”
Ronald/ Carroliton, Texas U.S.A. 5
 Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

No!
Separate identities, yet one in unity and purpose.
 
John 10:22-30,36-38 NLT (Jesus Claims to Be The Son Of God) (Notice verses 25,29,36,38)
22 It was now winter, and Jesus was in Jerusalem at the time of Hanukkah, the Festival of Dedication. 
23 He was in the Temple, walking through the section known as Solomon’s Colonnade. 
24 The people surrounded Him and asked, “How long are you going to keep us in suspense? If you are The Messiah, tell us plainly.”
25 Jesus replied, “I have already told you, and you don’t believe Me. The proof is the work I do in My Father’s name. 
26 But you don’t believe Me because you are not My sheep. 
27 My sheep listen to My voice; I know them, and they follow Me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them away from Me, 
29 for My Father has given them to Me, and He is more powerful than anyone else. No one can snatch them from The Father’s hand. 
30 The Father and I are* one*.” (Not one in number, but in unity .ed)

*Esmen-Greek: “We Are”
“I and The Father we are one.”

Hen-Greek: “One”
Not the number one, but the same unity of essence ,life or nature.The Father and His Son have the same nature or essence.

36 why do you call it blasphemy when I say, ‘I am The Son Of God’? After all, The Father set Me apart and sent Me into the world. 
37 Don’t believe Me unless I carry out My Father’s work. 
38 But if I do His work, believe in the evidence of the miraculous works I have done, even if you don’t believe Me. Then you will know and understand that The Father is in Me, and I am in The Father.” 

Was Jesus The Father, what did Peter, and Paul, believe?:

Romans 1:7 KJV
And so I write to all of you in Rome whom God loves and has called to be His own people: May God our Father and The Lord Jesus Christ give you grace and peace.
 
1 Corinthians 1:3 KJV
May God our Father and The Lord Jesus Christ give you grace and peace.
 
II Corinthians 1:2 KJV
May God our Father and The Lord Jesus Christ give you grace and peace.
 
Galatians 1:3 KJV
May God our Father and The Lord Jesus Christ give you grace and peace.
 
Ephesians 1:2 KJV
May God our Father and The Lord Jesus Christ give you grace and peace.
 
Philippians 1:2 KJV
May God our Father and The Lord Jesus Christ give you grace and peace.
 
Colossians 1:2 KJV
To God's people in Colossae, who are our faithful friends in union with Christ: May God our Father give you grace and peace.
 
1 Thessalonians 1:1 KJV
From Paul, Silas, and Timothy— To the people of the church in Thessalonica, who belong to God The Father and The Lord Jesus Christ: May grace and peace be yours.
 
II Thessalonians 1:2 KJV
May God our Father and The Lord Jesus Christ give you grace and peace.
 
Titus 1:4 KJV
I write to Titus, my true son in the faith that we have in common. May God The Father and Christ Jesus our Savior give you grace and peace.
 
Philemon 1:3 KJV
May God our Father and The Lord Jesus Christ give you grace and peace.
 
1 Peter 1:2 KJV (Peter)
You were chosen according to the purpose of God The Father and were made a holy people by His Spirit, to obey Jesus Christ and be purified by His Blood. May grace and peace be yours in full measure.
 
II Peter 1:2 KJV 
May grace and peace be yours in full measure through your knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.
 
Jesus says He is not The Father:

Matthew 26:39-42 KJV
39 And  went a little farther, and fell on His face, and prayed, saying, O My Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from Me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.
40 And He cometh unto the disciples, and findeth them asleep, and saith unto Peter, What, could ye not watch with Me one hour?
41 Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.
42 He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O My Father, if this cup may not pass away from Me, except I drink it, thy will be done.

John 1:1 KJV
In the beginning was The Word, and The Word was with God, and The Word was God.

John 5:19 KJV
Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of Himself, but what He seeth The Father do: for what things soever He doeth, these also doeth The Son likewise.

John 6:38,44 KJV
38 For I came down from heaven, not to do Mine own will, but the will of Him that sent Me.
44 No man can come to Me, except The Father which hath sent Me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. 

John 8:49 NLT
“No,” Jesus said, “I have no demon in Me. For I honor My Father—and you dishonor Me.

John 10:15 NLT
just as My Father knows Me and I know The Father. So I sacrifice My life for the sheep. 

John 11:41-43 KJV
41 Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up His eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard Me.
42 And I knew that thou hearest Me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that Thou hast sent Me.
43 And when He thus had spoken, He cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth.

John 12:28 KJV
Father, glorify thy name. Then came there a voice from heaven, saying, I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again.

John 14:28,31 KJV
28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved Me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto The Father: for My Father is greater than I.
31 But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence. 

John 15:10 KJV
If ye keep My commandments, ye shall abide in My love; even as I have kept My Father's commandments, and abide in His love.

John 17:1-26 KJV
1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:
2 As thou hast given Him power over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given Him.
3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest Me to do.
5 And now, O Father, glorify thou Me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest Me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them Me; and they have kept thy Word.
7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given Me are of thee.
8 For I have given unto them The Words which thou gavest Me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send Me.
9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given Me; for they are Thine.
10 And all Mine are Thine, and Thine are Mine; and I am glorified in them.
11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given Me, that they may be one, as we are.
12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest Me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that The Scripture might be fulfilled.
13 And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have My joy fulfilled in themselves.
14 I have given them thy Word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.
16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
17 Sanctify them through thy Truth: thy Word is Truth.
18 As thou hast sent Me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
19 And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also might be sanctified through The Truth.
20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on Me through their word;
21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in Me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent Me.
22 And the glory which thou gavest Me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
23 I in them, and thou in Me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent Me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved Me.
24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given Me, be with Me where I am; that they may behold My glory, which thou hast given Me: for thou lovedst Me before the foundation of the world.
25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent Me.
26 And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved Me may be in them, and I in them.

Prayer:

John 16:3,28 KJV
3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known The Father, nor Me.
28 I came forth from The Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to The Father.