Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Monday, March 2, 2020

Bible Lesson: Messianic Prophecies, Fulfilled, In Jesus Christ. The Vicarious Suffering Of Christ.



The Bible Prayer Line – Bible Lesson
(Copy and paste this URL into a new web browser and hit enter.)

https://thebibleprayerline.blogspot.com/2018/05/tbpl-index.html

Bible Lesson: Messianic Prophecies, Fulfilled, In Jesus Christ. The Vicarious Suffering Of Christ.

Bible Text:

Prophecy:

Isaiah 53:4-6 KJV B.C. 712
4 Surely He hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem Him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
5 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed.
6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and The Lord hath laid on Him the iniquity of us all.

Fulfilled:

Matthew 8:17 KJV A.D. 31
That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.

The Word:

Psalm 69:9 KJV
For the zeal of thine house hath eaten me up; and the reproaches of them that reproached thee are fallen upon me.

Isaiah 50:6 KJV
I gave My back to the smiters, and My cheeks to them that plucked off the hair: I hid not My face from shame and spitting.

Mark 15:34 KJV
And at the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?” which is translated, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?”

Luke 22:44 KJV
And being in agony, He prayed more earnestly. Then His sweat became like great drops of Blood falling down to the ground.

John 15:13 KJV
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

II Corinthians 5:21 NLT
For God made Christ, who never sinned, to be the offering for our sin, so that we could be made right with God through Christ.

Galatians 1:3-4 KJV
3 Grace be to you and peace from God The Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,
4 Who gave Himself for our sins, that He might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:
5 To whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Galatians 3:13 KJV
Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

Ephesians 5:1,2 KJV
1 Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;
2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given Himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet smelling savor.

Titus 2:13,14 KJV
13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of The Great God and our Savior Jesus Christ;
14 Who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto Himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

Hebrews 2:9,10 KJV
9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honor; that He by the grace of God should taste death for every man.
10 For it became Him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make The Captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

Hebrews 13:12 KJV
Wherefore Jesus also, that He might sanctify the people with His Own Blood, suffered without the gate.

I John 3:16 KJV
Hereby perceive we the love of God, because He laid down His life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

Revelation 1:5 KJV
4 John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from Him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from The Seven Spirits which are before His throne;
5 And from Jesus Christ, who is The Faithful Witness, and The First Begotten Of The Dead, and The Prince of the kings of the earth. Unto Him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in His Own Blood,

My Savior First of All

When my lifework is ended, and I cross the swelling tide,
When the bright and glorious morning I shall see;
I shall know my Redeemer when I reach the other side,
And His smile will be the first to welcome me.

Refrain:
I shall know Him, I shall know Him,
And redeemed by His side I shall stand,
I shall know Him, I shall know Him,
By the print of the nails in His hand.

Oh, the soul-thrilling rapture when I view His blessed face,
And the luster of His kindly beaming eye;
How my full heart will praise Him for the mercy, love and grace,
That prepare for me a mansion in the sky.

Through the gates to the city in a robe of spotless white,
He will lead me where no tears will ever fall;
In the glad song of ages I shall mingle with delight;
But I long to meet my Savior first of all

Author: Frances J. Crosby

Hear the music, copy and paste this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmsqfWb82DU

Prayer:

I Peter 3:18 KJV
For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, The Just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by The Spirit: