Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Dark Days


THE BIBLE PRAYER LINE – Bible Questions Answered
(Copy and paste, this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.)
Bible Prayer Line Index



Bible Questions Answered:
“...I just don't know if I can be strong in the days ahead...”
Jeremy/ Ralieigh, North Carolina U. S. A.

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

Dark Days:

Psalm 23:4 KJV
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Psalm 37:1-11 KJV
1 Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.
2 For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.
3 Trust in The Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.
4 Delight thyself also in The Lord: and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
5 Commit thy way unto The Lord; trust also in Him; and He shall bring it to pass.
6 And He shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noon day.
7 Rest in The Lord, and wait patiently for Him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.
8 Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.
9 For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon The Lord, they shall inherit the earth.
10 For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.
11 But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

Proverbs 3:5,6 KJV
5 Trust in The Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths.

Proverbs 18:10 KJV
The name of The Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.

Isaiah 40:31 KJV
But they that wait upon The Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Isaiah 41:10 KJV
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness.

Isaiah 50:10 KJV
Who is among you that feareth The Lord, that obeyeth the voice of His servant, that walketh in darkness, and hath no light? let him trust in the name of The Lord, and stay upon his God.

Micah 7:7,8 KJV
7 Therefore I will look unto The Lord; I will wait for The God Of My salvation: my God will hear me.
8 Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, The Lord shall be a Light unto me.

Nahum 1:7 KJV
The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and He knoweth them that trust in Him.

Habakkuk 3:17-19 NLT
17 Even though the fig trees have no blossoms, and there are no grapes on the vines; even though the olive crop fails, and the fields lie empty and barren; even though the flocks die in the fields, and the cattle barns are empty,
18 yet I will rejoice in The Lord! I will be joyful in The God Of My Salvation!
19 The Sovereign Lord is my strength! He makes me as surefooted as a deer, able to tread upon the heights.

John 16:33 KJV
These things I have spoken unto you, that in Me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Romans 8:22,23 KJV
22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the first fruits of The Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

II Corinthians 4:16-18 KJV
16 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.
17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Philippians 4:6,13 NLT
6 Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done.
13 For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.

I Thessalonians 4:13-18 KJV
13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with Him.
15 For this we say unto you by The Word Of The Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of The Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep ("those who have died" NLT).
16 For The Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet The Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with The Lord.
18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

I Thessalonians 5:11 KJV
Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.

Hebrews 10:35-37 KJV
35 Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompense of reward.
36 For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.
37 For yet a little while, and He that shall come will come, and will not tarry.

Hebrews 12:1-3 KJV
1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
2 Looking unto Jesus The Author and Finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at The Right Hand Of The Throne Of God.
3 For consider Him that endured such contradiction of sinners against Himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.

Hebrews 13:5,6 KJV
5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
6 So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my Helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

I Peter 4:12-14 KJV
12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when His glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.
14 If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for The Spirit Of Glory And Of God resteth upon you: on their part He is evil spoken of, but on your part He is glorified.

I Peter 5:4,7-11 KJV
4 And when The Chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.
7 Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you.
8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
9 Whom resist steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.
10 But The God Of All Grace, who hath called us unto His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, establish, strengthen, settle you.
11 To Him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Prayer:

I Samuel 30:6 KJV
And David was greatly distressed; for the people spake of stoning him, because the soul of all the people was grieved, every man for his sons and for his daughters: but David encouraged himself in The Lord his God.

Job 13:15-18 KJV
15 Though He slay me, yet will I trust in Him: but I will maintain mine own ways before Him.
16 He also shall be my salvation: for an hypocrite shall not come before Him.
17 Hear diligently my speech, and my declaration with your ears.
18 Behold now, I have ordered my cause; I know that I shall be justified.