Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Sunday, March 8, 2020

Bible Lesson: Messianic Prophecies, Fulfilled, In Jesus Christ. Crucified With Criminals.


The Bible Prayer Line – Bible Lesson
(Copy and paste this URL into a new web browser and hit enter.)

https://thebibleprayerline.blogspot.com/2018/05/tbpl-index.html

Bible Lesson: Messianic Prophecies, Fulfilled, In Jesus Christ. Crucified With Criminals.

Bible Text:

Prophecy:

Isaiah 53:12 KJV B.C. 712
Therefore will I divide Him a portion with the great, and He shall divide the spoil with the strong; because He hath poured out His soul unto death: and He was numbered with the transgressors; and He bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Fulfilled:

Matthew 27:38 KJV A.D. 33
Then were there two thieves crucified with Him, one on the right hand, and another on the left.

The Word:

Matthew 27:38,44 NLT
38 Two revolutionaries were crucified with Him, one on His right and one on His left.
44 Even the revolutionaries who were crucified with Him ridiculed Him in the same way.

Mark 15:27,28,32 KJV
27 And with Him they crucify two thieves; the one on His right hand, and the other on His left.
28 And the scripture was fulfilled, which saith, And He was numbered with the transgressors.
32 Let Christ The King Of Israel descend now from the cross, that we may see and believe. And they that were crucified with Him reviled Him.

Luke 23:32,33,39-43 NLT
32 Two others, both criminals, were led out to be executed with Him.
33 When they came to a place called The Skull, they nailed Him to the cross. And the criminals were also crucified—one on His right and one on His left.
39 One of the criminals hanging beside Him scoffed, “So you’re The Messiah, are you? Prove it by saving yourself—and us, too, while you’re at it!”
40 But the other criminal protested, “Don’t you fear God even when you have been sentenced to die?
41 We deserve to die for our crimes, but this Man hasn’t done anything wrong.”
42 Then he said, “Jesus, remember me when you come into your Kingdom.”
43 And Jesus replied, “I assure you, today you will be with Me in paradise.”

John 19:17,18 KJV
17 And He bearing his cross went forth into a place called the place of a skull, which is called in the Hebrew Golgotha:
18 Where they crucified Him, and two other with Him, on either side one, and Jesus in the midst.

At The Cross (Alas! and Did My Savior Bleed)

Alas! and did my Savior bleed
And did my Sov’reign die?
Would He devote that sacred head
For such a worm as I?

Refrain:
At the cross, at the cross where I first saw The Light,
And the burden of my heart rolled away,
It was there by faith I received my sight,
And now I am happy all the day!

Was it for crimes that I had done
He groaned upon the tree?
Amazing pity! grace unknown!
And love beyond degree!

Well might the sun in darkness hide
And shut his glories in,
When Christ, the mighty Maker died,
For man the creature’s sin.

But drops of grief can ne’er repay
The debt of love I owe:
Here, Lord, I give myself away,
’Tis all that I can do.

Thus might I hide my blushing face
While His dear cross appears,
Dissolve my heart in thankfulness,
And melt my eyes to tears.

Author: Isaac Watts

Hear the music, copy and paste this URL, into a new web browser, and hit enter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBF8S9UU78I

Prayer:

II Corinthians 5:21 KJV
For He (God The Father) hath made Him (Jesus Christ) to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him.