Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Monday, February 18, 2019

Mourning


THE BIBLE PRAYER LINE – Bible Questions Answered
(Copy and paste, this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.)
Bible Prayer Line Index



Bible Questions Answered:
“...the righteous and the sinner both have sorrow...”
Mabel/ Florence, South Carolina U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:
Yes, that is true, but the righteous, will be comforted of God, they have hope, for the sinner there is no hope!

Matthew 5:4 KJV (God people)
Blessed are they that mourn*: for they shall be comforted.

*Mourn - Greek: Pentheo (Pen-theh-lo): To grieve (the feeling or the act): mourn, (be) wail.

Matthew 5:4 GNT
Happy are those who mourn; God will comfort them!

Mourning:

Joshua 1:9 KJV
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for The Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Psalm 18:28 NLT
You light a lamp for me. The Lord, my God, lights up my darkness.

Psalm 22:23,24 NLT
23 Praise The Lord, all you who fear Him! Honor Him, all you descendants of Jacob! Show Him reverence, all you descendants of Israel!
24 For He has not ignored or belittled the suffering of the needy. He has not turned His back on them, but has listened to their cries for help.

Psalm 23:4 KJV
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Psalm 30:5 KJV
For His anger endureth but a moment; in His favor is Life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

Psalm 34:18 KJV
The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Psalm 73:26 KJV
My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.

Psalm 119:50,92 KJV
50 This is my comfort in my affliction: for thy Word hath quickened me.
92 Unless thy law had been my delights, I should then have perished in mine affliction.

Psalm 147:3 KJV
He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.

Isaiah 41:10 KJV
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness.

Isaiah 43:2 KJV
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Isaiah 49:13 KJV
Sing, O heavens; and be joyful, O earth; and break forth into singing, O mountains: for The Lord hath comforted His people, and will have mercy upon His afflicted.

Isaiah 51:11 KJV
11 Therefore the redeemed of The Lord shall return, and come with singing unto Zion; and everlasting joy shall be upon their head: they shall obtain gladness and joy; and sorrow and mourning shall flee away.

Jeremiah 31:13 KJV
Then shall the virgin rejoice in the dance, both young men and old together: for I will turn their mourning into joy, and will comfort them, and make them rejoice from their sorrow.

Matthew 11:28 KJV
Come unto Me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

John 16:33 KJV
These things I have spoken unto you, that in Me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Romans 8:18,28 KJV
18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose.

I Corinthians 15: 51-58 KJV
51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.
57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye steadfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of The Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labor is not in vain in The Lord.

II Corinthians 1:3,4 KJV
3 Blessed be God, even The Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, The Father Of Mercies, and The God Of All comfort;
4 Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.

I Thessalonians 4:13-18 NLT
13 And now, dear brothers and sisters, we want you to know what will happen to the believers who have died so you will not grieve like people who have no hope.
14 For since we believe that Jesus died and was raised to Life again, we also believe that when Jesus returns, God will bring back with Him the believers who have died.
15 We tell you this directly from The Lord: We who are still living when The Lord returns will not meet Him ahead of those who have died.
16 For The Lord Himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, the believers who have died will rise from their graves.
17 Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet The Lord in the air. Then we will be with The Lord forever.
18 So encourage each other with these words.

II Thessalonians 2:16,17 KJV
16 Now our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace,
17 Comfort your hearts, and establish you in every good word and work.

I Peter 5:6,7 KJV
6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time:
7 Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you.

Revelation 14:13 KJV
And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in The Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith The Spirit, that they may rest from their labors; and their works do follow them.

Revelation 21:4 KJV
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Nearer, My God, To Thee

Nearer, my God, to Thee, nearer to Thee!
E’en though it be a cross that raiseth me,
Still all my song shall be, nearer, my God, to Thee.

Refrain:
Nearer, my God, to Thee, nearer to Thee!

Though like the wanderer, the sun gone down,
Darkness be over me, my rest a stone;
Yet in my dreams I’d be nearer, my God, to Thee.

There let the way appear, steps unto Heav’n;
All that Thou sendest me, in mercy giv’n;
Angels to beckon me nearer, my God, to Thee.

Then, with my waking thoughts bright with Thy praise,
Out of my stony griefs Bethel I’ll raise;
So by my woes to be nearer, my God, to Thee.

Or, if on joyful wing cleaving the sky,
Sun, moon, and stars forgot, upward I’ll fly,
Still all my song shall be, nearer, my God, to Thee.

There in my Father’s home, safe and at rest,
There in my Savior’s love, perfectly blest;
Age after age to be nearer, my God, to Thee.

Author: Sarah F. Adams, v. 6 by Edward H. Bickersteth, Jr.

Hear the music, copy and paste this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwLl5nY5WPI

Prayer:

Psalm 46:1-11 KJV
1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
2 Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
3 Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
4 There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of The Most High.
5 God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.
6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: He uttered His voice, the earth melted.
7 The Lord Of Hosts is with us; The God Of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.
8 Come, behold the works of The Lord, what desolations He hath made in the earth.
9 He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; He breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; He burneth the chariot in the fire.
10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
11 The Lord Of Hosts is with us; The God Of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.