Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Isaiah 42:3


THE BIBLE PRAYER LINE – Bible Questions Answered
(Copy and paste, this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.)
Bible Prayer Line Index



Bible Questions Answered:
“What is the meaning, a bruised reed he will not break?...
Shirley/ Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

Isaiah 42:1-3 KJV
1 Behold My Servant, whom I uphold; Mine Elect, in whom My soul delighteth; I have put My Spirit upon Him: He shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.
2 He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause His voice to be heard in the street.
3 A bruised reed shall He not break, and the smoking flax shall He not quench:
He shall bring forth judgment unto truth. (He will bring justice to all who have been wronged. NLT)

This is a description of The Messiah, (Jesus), and speaks of His humility and meekness.

A bruised reed shall He not break...”
The most tender plant may have it's stem bent by the wind, but The Servant Of The Lord (The Messiah), will not break it, but save it.

and the smoking flax shall He not quench:
The oil lamps of Christ's day, consisted of a clay pot with a flax wick.
The flax plant is known for it's fiber, thus used for textiles, and also used for food. Linseed oil, also is derived from the flax plant.

The fibrous stem of the flax plant was used for a wick for oil lamps.

When a clay lamp had run out of oil, it's wick (flax), smoked. One could throw away the flax wick, and refill the clay pot, but it was not the wicks fault, the flame had gone out, it needed oil. The Servant Of The Lord (The Messiah), would not quench the smoking flax, but pour in new oil and breath on the wick (the smoking flax), and it would be ablaze again.

II Samuel 22:36 KJV
Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy gentleness hath made me great.

Psalm 18:35 KJV
Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath held me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great.

II Corinthians 10:1 KJV
Now I Paul myself beseech you by the meekness and gentleness of Christ..."

Galatians 5:22 KJV
But the fruit of The Spirit is love, joy, peace, long suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

The saving, restoring, life giving ministry of The Lord Jesus:

Isaiah 42:5-8 KJV
5 Thus saith God The Lord, He that created the heavens, and stretched them out; He that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; He that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:
6 I The Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;
7 To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.
8 I am The Lord: that is My name: and My glory will I not give to another, neither My praise to graven images.

Isaiah 58:6,7 KJV
6 Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?
7 Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh?

Isaiah 61:1-3 KJV
1 The Spirit of The Lord God is upon Me; because The Lord hath anointed Me to preach good tidings unto the meek; He hath sent Me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
2 To proclaim the acceptable year of The Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of The Lord, that He might be glorified.

Luke 4:17-21 KJV
17 And there was delivered unto Him the book of the prophet Isaiah. And when He had opened the book, He found the place where it was written,
18 The Spirit Of The Lord is upon Me, because He hath anointed Me to preach The Gospel to the poor; He hath sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
19 To preach the acceptable year of The Lord.
20 And He closed the book, and He gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on Him.
21 And He began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.

Breathe On Me, Breath Of God

Breathe on me, Breath of God,
Fill me with life anew,
That I may love what Thou dost love,
And do what Thou wouldst do.

Breathe on me, Breath of God,
Until my heart is pure,
Until with Thee I will one will,
To do and to endure.

Breathe on me, Breath of God,
Till I am wholly Thine,
Until this earthly part of me
Glows with Thy fire divine.

Breathe on me, Breath of God,
So shall I never die,
But live with Thee the perfect life
Of Thine eternity.

Author: Edwin Hatch

Hear the music, copy and paste this URL, into a new web browser, and hit enter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8avdudzdpQ

Prayer:

Matthew 11:28-30 KJV
28 Come unto Me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29 Take My yoke upon you, and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30 For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light.

John 1:12,13 NLT
12 But to all who believed Him and accepted Him, He gave the right to become children of God.
13 They are reborn—not with a physical birth resulting from human passion or plan, but a birth that comes from God.